Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

294 topics in this forum

1. Flaps problem

• 3 replies
  2. Starting

• 12 replies
  3. Cockpit not right

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. ZK-MGD Kiwi paint

• 0 replies
  5. Water Ballast

• 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
  6. DR400 Instrument panel

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  7. stall and flaps sounds

• 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 33 replies
  8. Funkfrequenz einstellen?

• 8 replies
  9. Paint Kit

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  10. DR400 Frame Rates?

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies

• Hallo zusammen,   bitte kann mir jemand helfen? Ich habe jetzt Xplane 11 mit dem A320 gestartet und da kommt die Meldung das er ein Update v1.0.0 haben will. Ich habe den Flieger teuer gekauft vor einem Jahr und habe noch die Rechnung bitte wie komme ich jetzt an das Update dran? Wo bitte kann ich mir das runterladen und wie kann ich es dann installieren? Kann mir da bitte wer helfen?   Liebe Grüße Armin 
    • Someone who publishes or edits a profile for the A330 and be able to put it with THE CORRECT AND UPDATED DATA in the Professional Flight Planer X, there is only in PFPX the A330-200, and of course when creating a flight plan with PFPX to use it later with the values of 200 that are not the same as the A330-343 RR put on sale does nothing in Aerosoft.
    • Either way, it's annoying (unnerving?) with a simple sim throttle when you go to reduce to climb thrust and don't get that satisfying feedback "click" to tell you you hit the detent!  Without it you're forced to keep your eye on the FMA or look down at the VC thrust levers; needless to say both of which can be distracting and difficult depending on the procedure you're trying to fly.  With the MCDU buttons at least, you have your own mouse clicking for aural feedback.   I'll run another check today and see if I can figure out when it happens, and exactly what fixed it (if I can).  I could also try a reinstall but I don't understand why it wouldn't have installed correctly in the first place.    
    • The CRJ is indeed lighter due the construction.  Same artists on both, but the window size compared to the surface of the CRJ is simply different.   And I do believe the other side of the LH aircraft is white, I assume even very white.  But the issue you see if NOT related to the model but to the sim and it's tweaks. Remove (or change) Tomatoshade and you will see the LH aircraft in the correct colors.  At this moment your sim is simply using settings that make everything in the shade way too dark. No work from us will ever change that.
    • I don't think so,  I've found that once the sequence gets bugged for any reason you can't recover.  I flew a flight last night where the checklist sequences worked properly through after takeoff.   After that I never heard another checklist and manually had to do all after that.