Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

298 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 9 replies
    • 14.2k views
    • 40 replies
    • 13.7k views
    • 13 replies
    • 13.6k views
  2. Discus version 1.6

• 12 replies
    • 13k views
  3. Discus K

• 15 replies
    • 11.6k views
    • 13 replies
    • 10.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 10.1k views
  4. Images

• 3 replies
    • 10.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 8.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 8.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 8.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 8.5k views
  5. herzlich willkommen

• 0 replies
    • 8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 7k views
  6. ASK21 Paintkit

• 0 replies
    • 6.1k views
  7. Topics
    • 444 replies
    • 198.4k views
  8. Dimona X Preview 1 2 3 4 11

• 264 replies
    • 134.7k views
    • 38 replies
    • 8.5k views
  9. Discus BT

• 1 reply
    • 8.3k views
    • 45 replies
    • 8.2k views
    • 30 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 24 replies
    • 7.6k views
    • 65 replies
    • 7.5k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• And this happens on all airports? What navdatabase are you using?
    • As I removed the user who insister we were 'ass aerosoft' with some other self invented swear words, his topic is also deleted (as he started it). As we did not want to close this topic I am opening this new one. We want to find out what causes this.   The facts as we know them: There are 19 people for whom the latest update from Marketplace of the CRJ crashes the sim  There are 2 people for whom the latest update from our shop of the CRJ crashes the sim  We are unable to recreate this, our testers are unable to recreate this and a few tens of thousands of customers do not see it. We have seen three customers who removed the CRJ (and manually deleted the product folder) and re-installed a full new build solved the issue As we did get some crash reports we have asked Asobo to take a look at this.    If anybody has any more specifics, or have any idea what is different on these systems we gladly would like to hear about it. But the discussion WILL be done in a polite way and people who simply voted topics down because we do not know the answer will notice that has consequences.    Of course we want to sort this problem out.  That only a few people are affected has no meaning other than that almost makes it inevitable that it something specific on their machines and not a problem in the code.  The moment we have any idea on what to do we'll do it. Just randomly changing code that works on tens of thousands of systems is not a solution however. 
    • Thank you so much. That was indeed the issue. I am sorry for the confusion I could have noticed that myself. I still think that the SID looks a bit weird on the PFD, but I just did the flight and it worked perfectly. I did have some problems with the ILS approach via Autopilot not following the glideslope as I would expect, but I will need to dig deeper into this. Manual landing is more fun anyway 🙂   Thanks again!
    • Which aircraft is this happening with?   I get this in the ZIBO 737 and cannot get the light to turn off.    It seems to me that this otherwise excellent Bravo quadrant has been/is let down by its inability to handle the diverse command instructions out there, X-Plane being one of them.