!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Aerosoft Szenerie Allgemeines

Support für alle FSX / FS2004 Produkte, die keine eigene Kategorie besitzen

3113 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 11 replies
    • 50 replies
  2. Deinstallation des ASE Moduls

• 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. HOTFIX Liste

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Topics
    • 321 replies
  5. Probleme mit DEX 1 2 3 4 22

• 530 replies
    • 178 replies
    • 176 replies
    • 247 replies
    • 108 replies
    • 160 replies
    • 203 replies
    • 44 replies
  6. German Airports 2X 1 2 3 4 6

• 138 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 112 replies
    • 32 replies
  7. Luxembourg Airports 1 2 3 4 6

• 143 replies
    • 174 replies
    • 97 replies

• Die waren ja auch nicht für dich gedacht, das hast du schon mitbekommnen?   Aber zu Sicherheit: Wenn einer Hunger leidet, gebe ihm keinen Fisch, sondern eine Angel. Das ist ein Appell für Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe.   Also im Falle deiner Anfrage: Ich habe mich dazu entschlossen, dir nicht nur ganz konkret bezgl. deines Problemes zu helfen, deshalb habe ich versucht, über das eigentliche Problem hinaus Tipps zu geben, wie allgemein Probleme mit FlyWithLua angegangen werden können.   Ein noch allgemeinerer Tipp wäre:  Google doch erst einmal, dann wirst du viele Lösungsprobleme auch selbst finden können und dabei bestimmt auch etwas lernen. Lesen der Manuals wäre auch so ein Hinweis, die enthalten die Informationen zu den Logfiles etc. ebenfalls 🙂   Ach ja, da fällt mir noch ein schöner Spruch ein: Man soll die Hand, die einen füttert, nicht beißen.     /Othello
    • Dear all,   I've noticed during app, if we change data from Perf Appr page at any height, the FMS will always take that into account. The FMS should not take into account any change below 700' RA as at this height all the data is stored(frezze in the memory) and any change(you may change any value on perf appr page) will have no effect.   Maybe this was raised earlier, but GSmini is not working, at least for the A330. I dont know about the 20 family. I assume it is as its mentioned in the manual for boeing pilots to understand airbus(forgot the title, but its a funny one)   Thank you
    • Hello all,   I dont use activesky, but may I ask if Activesky simulates the tropopause changes, and how does the simulator interpret that data? I am asking because I never tried to fly at an high level from a area with a high tropopause into an area with much lower tropopause in the simulator, but the 1st scenario shown by pierre fsx is exacly that irl. Could it be?
    • Dear @yvesamuel,   If what you are looking for is the funtion of the FMS to automatically limit your speed at a certain threshold - usually 250kt below 10000' AAL - you have that option in the vertical revision page. To access vertical revision page simply click on one of the right LSKs related to any climb or descend waypoint. This will open the vertical revision page for that waypoint.   Here you will find, among other options, CLB SPD LIM or DES SPD LIM that can be edited for your needs. In your particular case I assume you wanna use 240/14300.   Just as additional info, 4300ft airfield is not considered an high altitude yet. Usually thats for 8000'+   Have a great day!
    • Anyone know what might be causing this? I just downloaded the latest versions from Simmarket today and each installer (A318/19,A320/21,A330) runs through the install procedure but hangs. During this time P3D gets launched. Once I kill the P3D process, the AS installer completes. Everything seems to installed, but the addon.xml does not make it into the library -- so the aircraft will not show up in the sim.   I'm installing as admin and have my AV turned off.    Just to update: I can add the xml files manually and all aircraft appear in the sim and load up just fine. Still, such an odd problem -- never seen it before.