Hardware and OS Discussions, suggestions and insights

We all know that getting the right combination of hardware and software for your complex simulations is not easy. Feel free to ask advice here or to share your experiences.

525 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. Deleted

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. NEW RIG! Thoughts?

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Saitek Throttle

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. lpma

• 2 replies
  5. Multiscreen issue

• 1 reply
  6. Throttle Problem

• 2 replies
  7. Power spliter

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Chillblast PC

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  9. Glider Discus 10 CD

• 2 replies
  10. Throttle setup

• 1 reply
  11. MY new PC

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • @Tom A320 and guess what, it wasn’t a suggestion, it was a technical question I had and it was about circuit breakers. When the CRJ was in development, I would log in every Friday and read any updates, just like the A330, if I had a question and it was answered, why I would ask it? You’re right. What makes you think everybody is like the rest of these kids at the forums? Kids who actually never ran a Trent 800 engine in their lives or even know how to adjust the seat on an A330.  I actually took the time to read to find the answer. I know how long it takes to develop software, how difficult it is to get technical information, being a maintenance engineer in real life, airbus limiting information on the A350, I can imagine how difficult is to get info for a project for you guys.  I suggest you read the posts yourself before posting stuff like that in the future, as some questions are genuine. Don’t assume the rest of the people in these forums are annoying kids. I actually even suggested to close the forum as well, and you guys replied, “based on customer service we cant do that... line”, guess what? In real life, if you are a ticket agent  and the plane is broken down at the gate, you don’t feed the passengers with info as for them to become antsy, you just tell them, “There’s a technical problem with the aircraft, we will get back to you with information momentarily”. Thanks for shutting that forum, because kids, and not adults, were on it.  How precise and complete am I now?   Irving 
    • Sorry, response to this post wasn't clear to me   https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/115871-lukla-mount-everest-new-scenery-announcement/&do=findComment&comment=928743   So the "yes" is for PBR for P3D 4.x?   Cheers, Rob.
    • hallo , vielleicht kann mir hier jemand helfen 
    • Hallo Jan,   bitte nicht böse sein, aber der Beginn der Lösung zu Deinem Problem liegt im Lesen der Forumsstruktur. X Plane Fragen werden eine Türe weiter unten behandelt (Support Flug Simulation (../X Plane 11/..)). Hier findest Du eher einen U-Boot Fahrer als einen Kenner der X Plane  Szene.   Ahoj -Uwe Kein U-Boot Fahrer, da Wasser keine Balken hat 😉    
    • Hi Pfälzer,   ich hatte unter dem P3D ein ähnliches Phänomen, zwar habe ich dort ORBX, aber nicht die von Dir erwähnten GB (abgesehen von XP), mit sehr langen Ladezeiten. Normalerweise braucht mein PC ca. 3 Minuten von der freien Flugauswahl bis zum Sitzplatz im Flieger. Auf einmal waren es gut 25 Minuten. Die Lösung war bei mir, den erweiterten Schutz (gegen Ransomware) im Acronis Backup für die Flusi Sitzung abzuschalten.  Schwuppdiewupp hatte ich wieder die geringe 3 Minuten Wartezeit wieder zurück.   Eventuell hast Du auch einen Virenscanner für das XP Laufwerk/Pfad aktiv.  Der könnte auch für so eine längerer Wartezeit sorgen ?!   Entschuldigung, dies ist keine X Plane Antwort von mir, aber eine Verhaltensähnlichkeit zu meinem P3D  fiel mir auf.    Ahoj -Uwe