Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Andras Field - General

General discussion and support for Andras Field

743 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 24 replies
  2. RTWC - The winners

• 19 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Annoucement

• 0 replies
  4. Announcement

• 0 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. How to: Tasks

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • HI, I have just bought the new scenery LIMC Milano Malpensa but when I start the game I have an error message and the airport doesn't load. Attached my log file. Help appreciated. Thank you.   X.plane 11.40b9 Log.txt
    • Die Global Airports enthalten keine Straßen - wenn du also für Ortho4xp ein Straßenoverlay aus dem HD-Mesh extrahiert hast wirst du auch dessen Straßenzüge sehen unabhängig was da noch für Flughäfen höhere Prioritär haben. Lediglich ein AddOn, dass selbst Straßen platziert und höhere Priorität hat (zB X-Europe) würde die Straßen deines Overlays dann ersetzen. 
    • Not directed at the poster above in any way but it is funny how it is almost always the same people complaining about products being delayed that then rant about product being released too early and too buggy. It never fails. Just look at any random steam page or the fselite comments pages.    Software development is complicated and will always require lots of planning before you even write your first struct ;). It is also very costly which is why I never understand how some can complain about pricing for obvious niche products.   I don't expect this product to be bug free but I do rely on AS to take exactly the time they think is right before releasing this to us, the customers. Can't wait to take off from m newly purchased Dublin Airport
    • If you want it exact,  it was first announced for a December 2015 release. Then LM released a 64bit simulator for which a majority of the code had to be rewritten, then it was decided that the A330 shall not simply be a copy of the A320 code, etc. Literally the only difference between Aerosoft and other developers in the respect of development time is that Aerosoft announces their projects rather early and communicate about them totally open and honest. I know of more than one developer who simply keeps deleting any criticism from their forums. Developments may seem longer in Aerosoft but that's simply only because projects are announced very early.
    • No, I am not a troll.  I've been active in the flightsim community for many years and have developed a number of freeware sceneries for FSX.  I have also purchased several Aerosoft products over the years and have always been impressed with the quality of the products.   The language I used in my critique was overly harsh and for this I apologize.  My criticism, i.e. that development of the A330 has been excessively slow, I still believe is valid.  I have indeed been following this thread, and the original deleted one, about the A330 development, for *years*, although I admit that I have not read every single post and I have not read any posts over the last several months.  Frankly, I became so disillusioned with the constant delays of release that I simply gave up and stopped following as it was always the same old teases but nothing ever concrete.   My memory isn't perfect, but I am 99% certain that developers in the original A330 forum stated that it would be released in 2018, but then it was delayed yet again.  Moreover, the A330 development forum has existed for several years.  The internal knowledge that you have that it has only been in actual development this year, well, I and others could not know this, so I take offense to you essentially calling me a liar.   I really hope that you do release it before year's end as I will be an enthusiastic buyer.   Thank you.