Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

CumulusX!

Discussion related to all aspects of this exciting new program that puts thermals in FSX and creates ridge lift using CCS slope files.

168 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Download CumulusX!

• 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 9 replies
  4. Cumulusx won't run

• 13 replies
  5. P3Dv4?

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. CumulusX and P3D V3

• 2 replies
  7. Online in P3Dv3?

• 8 replies
  8. Tow plane in P3D

• 5 replies
  9. For Newbies Like Me

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. CumulusX Activation

• 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
  11. Smart tow in P3D

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Keep in mind that both in real life and in the sim, the CFM and IAE engines and the software that drive them are very different. The IAEs are often considered to be more fuel efficient and can take longer to get up to take off thrust.  I'm wondering if this isn't what you are experiencing and if so, it's designed that way.   Best wishes!    
    • Hi Mathijs   First of all: I could solve the Problem with a work around! Video would be possible but for that I would have to build it back in the original Situation and I also did change the Inside Enginesound. I also would have to restore the original Inside  Engine Sound that the Video would sound in the really original way. If i am the onliest who had this Problem, no others can benefit. The Problem with the Flapsound of cause was before I started to change anything!   The Sound whichone did come about a half Second after the Flaps did start to run was the same as the one who is in my P3Dv4 Sound Folder (D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Sound). The Soundfile is called "FLAPS.wav". I dont know for what this "FLAP.wav" File will be used further so I dident delete or renamed it. I did the following Change in the Sound.cfg of the "OctopusG_An-2\sound" Folder. ORIGINAL: [FLAPS] filename= flags=0 viewpoint=1 initial_volume=8000 MY CHANGE: [FLAPS] filename=flap flags=0 viewpoint=1 initial_volume=8000 Then I used a nice sounding flap.wav and did copie it into the "OctopusG_An-2\sound" Folder. Now the AN2 Flaps sound like this new flap.wav.     Aditional here my Changes for the Inside Sound which seams to be recordet as it sounds when wearing a Headset. (The AN2 from Aerosoft might sound like the Original but, sorry about me, I prefere a deep and loud Sound of this big engine. In Reallife it probably wouldent be like this). I also did install a Version AN2 Headset with the original Aerosoft Sound but I use it very rare. Here what I did: I did make a Copy of the following 3 Soundfiles for outside: ean2_2, ean2_3 und ean2_4 I renamed them in an2_2, an2_3, an2_4 (Soundfiles for inside Sound), copied them back and overwrited the original an2_2, an2_3, an2_4 Files (after I did safe them). Now the AN2 sounds for me pretty nice and I love it. I really estimate the work from the Aerosoft Devlopers. I hope you will forgive me my changes at your Work.   Last: If there are others with this Flap Soundproblem and you want to search for a correct Solution I will built back the Airplane and try to make a video but as long as I am the onliest its from my side not nessessery to invest Workmanship in this Problem because I can good live with my Solution.   Sincerelly Zimmi      
    • The CFM model seems ok. Only problems with a320 IAE. A321 kot tested yet.   Best.   Miquel.
    • Okay, I found the thread, and I've asked our Program Manager to take another look at this. He should be in touch with you soon.   Best wishes!  
    • Daniel,   Would you please include a link to the thread you're referencing?