Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Technical Help, Tips, Hints, How-To's

Need help with FSX? Ask your question, will try to help. Have any tips, hints, how-to's that we can pin to help others?

80 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
  1. Aerotow Pihelgas

• 9 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Can't run CX

• 20 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
  3. Aircraft Carrier

• 2 replies
  4. Aircraft help

• 1 reply
  5. Opning doors

• 3 replies
  6. New Cloud model

• 4 replies
  7. Need a recap on Vista/FSX!

• 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. New Machine choice

• 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. Help Setting Up Weather?

• 3 replies
  10. "Pinned" Posts

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  11. CCS Files

• 9 replies
    • 2 replies
  12. Scenery Design Question

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies

• Hello sir, Thank you very much.      
    • Previous topic was locked, questions remained. This product still states that FLEX is a feature for the P3D version. Purchasing I believed that this was correctly implemented, as stated by the product description.   FLEX functionality is an extremely realistic feature to airline operations.   I don't want to be that annoying guy, but can we please have some clarity as to whether the product will include it for the P3D version? Or perhaps, look to remove it from the feature list of the product, if it is not going to be supported for the P3D version at all.   Personally, knowing this feature was not going to be included would have most likely altered my purchase decision.
    • hi mopperle and thanks for the answer. it was the integ lights finally  and i don't think i use any shaders. like tomato or ptas. i just use active sky with its cloud art. but i never had any problem to my other planes or even to aerosoft planes. thank you very much again
    • ProductCode=1923 ProductName=Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0 Professional Version=0110
    • Actualmente todos los Airbus de Aerosoft tienen el EFB. Algo que olvidé mencionar antes, es descargar las últimas versiones del instalador e instalar como administrador (click derecho y ejecutar como administrador), quizás son algunas librerías Visual C++ están faltando y el instalador actual las instala en que caso que no estén.