Technical Help, Tips, Hints, How-To's

Need help with FSX? Ask your question, will try to help. Have any tips, hints, how-to's that we can pin to help others?

80 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 2 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Topics
  3. "Pinned" Posts

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  4. Aerotow Pihelgas

• 9 replies
  5. Aircraft Carrier

• 2 replies
  6. Aircraft help

• 1 reply
    • 13 replies
  7. Caiset

• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
  8. Caiset LNav problem

• 3 replies
  9. Cambridge Aero Explorer

• 4 replies
  10. Can't run CX

• 20 replies
    • 2 replies
  11. Cannot Install Sp2

• 1 reply
  12. CCS Files

• 9 replies
    • 8 replies
  13. Change the Maule

• 3 replies
  14. CumulusX!

• 0 replies
  15. DG800S_SOAR in Prepar3d

• 1 reply
  16. Droopy Wings

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  17. error verifying path

• 2 replies

• No, it is not connected. The NOT incorrectly needed logins are simply related to the API from Navigraph which uses a token that expires from time to time and this can not be solved by Aerosoft.
    • Ask thew dev of this tool. - it is not an Aerosoft product - declining number of people still using FSX - and hardly any of those use this tool.   So only suggestion beside contacting this dev: - lower your settings - check your system that all is up to date, especially driver for garphiccard - maybe you hardware is simply not able to handle it correctly.
    • Hm, hat keiner eine Idee? Oder ist die Frage unangebracht?
    • OK, now I see what you mean. It is the naming, while the routs are still te same. Unfortunately there is nothing Aerosoft can do, as AS can only offer what it got from LHS.
    • Hi,   Again, I installed my first scenery's into P3dv5 this weekend I am using the installers for P3dv5 that are made available in my aerosoft account. The icon of the uninstall shortcut in the windows menu was greyed out. So I investigated and found this: It is solved by manually renaming the file Uninstall_AnchorageProfessional.exe to Uninstall_AnchorageProfessionalV5.exe. All okay now. Because these files are created by the installer I can say safely 😉 that it is an installer issue.   Thanks for reading   Johan