Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

General Discussion

General chit chat ..... comments, suggestion, etc.

142 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
  1. Gliding & TeamSpeak

• 0 replies
  2. FSX Alpine Soaring Mission

• 14 replies
  3. FSX and yawstring

• 2 replies
  4. FSX and CCS

• 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. FSX Thermals

• 10 replies
  6. FSX bad news

• 2 replies
  7. fsx demo

• 4 replies
  8. Aeroow in FSX??

• 18 replies
  9. SCORE for SOAR!!!!

• 10 replies
  10. Soaring Video

• 0 replies
  11. FSX and Max's CAISET gauges

• 0 replies
    • Thanks Dave but I had an arrival runway inserted before I even took off.
    • Jack,   I might be wrong, but I'm not familiar with any bug like you describe and it's not in our bug database.  I always use GSX these days, but I used the PB last year in testing and it seemed to work fine for me.  I'll try to give it a test tomorrow.  
    • Jack,   That is a normal message.  It is displayed upon reaching (I believe) 80 kt and will go away at 1500 ft (where a couple of other magical things happen).  This message tells the flight crew that non-critical messages are being withheld (not displayed) any non-critical messages until 1500ft.   Best wishes.  
    • Hello Jack,   That is a known bug that is slated to be corrected.  This will occur if an arrival runway is not been selected.  For now, simply enter a runway for the arrival airport, and this will allow the FMGS to fully calculate the distance and therefore the ETA.   I hope this is helpful to you!    
    • I am going to upgrade my PC which will require a clean install of P3D 4.5 and all associated software including Simstarter NG 1.8.7   What is the best way to preserve and then re-install all of the Simstarter config files that I have so painstakingly developed over the past 3 years? (I have never had to do a reinstall since beginning to use Simstarter)   I have configs for flying airliners and also configs that maximize scenery for low and slow GA. Sim Configs, Scenery Configs, Run Manager, Sim Objects, etc.   Thanks