!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

General Discussion

General chit chat ..... comments, suggestion, etc.

142 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
  1. Admin - heads up

• 0 replies
  2. Aerobatic Soaring

• 14 replies
  3. Aeroow in FSX??

• 18 replies
  4. Aerosoft Glider

• 1 reply
  5. Aerotow

• 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 34 replies
  6. ASK 23

• 6 replies
  7. ASK21 in P3Dv3

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  8. Books

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  9. Clouds casting shadows?

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. Contact me RE:SOAR Ranch

• 1 reply
    • 14 replies

• hello again, i got a problem while flying the airbus a330. i already got two CTD and mainly happens in approach, descent. this making me really frustated and angry. especially its CTD upon landing. idk if its caused by other factors or the aircraft it self. So here i provided you some content errors.log, and a windows crash logs. because i dont know anything about thoose stuff i need your help to see my logs and tell me whats the problem. ill be happy to provide more files to make the troubleshooting faster... looking forward for your solutions... Thanks.. Windows logs (ucrtbase.dll) faulting module P3D.evtx ContentErrors.txt Windows logs (kernelbase) faulting module P3D.evtx Windows logs (kernelbase 2) faulting module P3D.evtx oh yeah and this issue happens also before update V1.0.0.8 and after update V1.0.0.10 the issue remains..
    • OK. I'll contact them and find out why their METAR info contains so much data. May be there's a way of shortening it without losing vital information.
    • In addition to Tom's advice and having followed his instructions you will need to manually set the path for the QW787.   Select the QualityWings P3D entry and use the BROWSE function to map to \Prepar3D v4\Qualitywings\QW787\Flightplans
    • Please explain about what you are talking because "STEP ALTITUDE" is a fixed expression for a climb procedure after reaching cruise level. But I assume you are talking about the normal climb procedure after takeoff? So please explain in detail - sty by step and with all the alt settings - what you are doing so that I am able to reproduce the issue you mentioned.  Regards, Rolf
    • Post a snapshot of the folder content where PFPX is installed, showing date and size of files.   By default C:\Program Files (x86)\Professional Flight Planner X