Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Hi Chuck, thanks for bringing this up again. A lot of people struggeled at this point, it was time to handle it automatically. But v1.9 needs to be beta tested so this will take a while.
    • Hello,   yesterday i tried to update my PFPX to the Cycle 1907 with NavDataPro. The first strange thing was that download and installation went really fast (just 1 second). After the update my PFPX showed me no airports, no airways, no navaids anymore. So i had to set my PFPX back to 1906 and everything was fine. Please fix this Problem.    
    • Not a great year for simmers.  First a large Australian company leaves many of its customers in the lurch.  Another developer inserts spyware, and now Essellerate.  I commend Aeorosoft for its honest policies.
    • So the solution is to delete the folder?
    • If anybody hasn't been informed, eSellerate will shutting down their servers.  Initially, original software downloads will be effected.  Eventually, the deactivation and activation portion of said such DRM will be shut down.  This brings up a very important issue for end users.  When eSellerate was initially used as a DRM, software companies took pains to inform users that they would never loose access to their content since eSellerate was a long term reliable software company.  Fast forward now, if your initial software developer hasn't changed over to the new licensing system, or worse is out of business, you will loose access.   This gives me time to thank Aerosoft for not currently using this system.  It is so refreshing to see a software publisher treating us consumers with respect instead of presuming we are all criminals out to pirate their IP.