Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

General Discussion

General chit chat ..... comments, suggestion, etc.

142 topics in this forum

1. SFS PC 3.0 Soaring simulator

• 0 replies
  2. Winch X Error

• 1 reply
  3. ASK21 in P3Dv3

• 2 replies
  4. Winch Problem Also

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  5. Contact me RE:SOAR Ranch

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. Books

• 1 reply
  7. Proposed SOAR Ranch Update

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  8. Microsoft Flight

• 4 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  9. Water Ballast Gauge for FSX

• 8 replies
  10. Progress report

• 9 replies
  11. Website...

• 5 replies
  12. Grob G109B

• 0 replies
    • My pleasure my friend!   Best wishes!
    • So not to sidetrack this thread, I've created a new thread to discuss weather engines.  I've had this same discussion many, many times elsewhere, and I look forward to a great and enlightening discuss in the new thread!      
    • Hey Folks, Just asking for assistance on using US Cities Boston with latest FlyTampa KBOS.   I've followed the instructions here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141495-sunken-aircraft-at-kbos-us-cities-x-boston/&tab=comments#comment-913998 but afraid no luck.   I am unsure if the latest update of FlyTampa KBOS changed something that this workaround makes it render not working. Anyone have any advise on how to fix this elevation issue? SO I disabled the AF2_KBOS.bgl from world/scenery and that works, but then I have background default KBOS loading. I then disable the AF2_KBOS.bgl from the Us Cities KBOS folder and this gets rid of KBOS default but there's an elevation issue still :(   Any help on this is appreciated!
    • We touched off a discussion regarding weather engines in a different thread, and since there is a strong difference of opinon and so as not to sidetrack the other thread, I've moved the conversation here.   @AirbusCG had a different opinion than I do regarding what the best weather engine is, so I now invite him to explain why that is.  I'm always eager to learn, so I invite him to explain his position and I look forward to an enlightening discussion!      
    • Thanks for cool answer