• HI!!!   Since last update via aerosoft updater (1.2.3.1)  we lost de numbers on the AP...   Thanks for your time and great work!!👏👏 Maximilian   af
    • Ja habe ich auch und ich habe es schon mal neu Installiert....  
    • Re-flew this flight today and made it through CLB and CRZ and initial DES @ approx. 289 kts.  Just before BITTY on my SIZLR 3 RNAV arrival the DES speed dropped to 210 kts.  I did not see any speed restrictions and I was still above 10,000 ft.   Images, logs, and flightplan attached.   Harold   A321 KPDX-KPSP low DES speed 190216.zip KPDXKPSP01.flp
    • This is really strange. I did 2 flights yesterday  a longer flight EDDM-LIRF (~ 500nm) with the A320 at FL340 nd later, LIRF-LIEE with the A318 (~250nm) at FL300 and had no problem at all. All with CI30 and nearly full loaded aorcraft. What was your climb speed? It would be help if you could post some screenshots of the fuel page in MCDU3 and of the INIT B, Perf pages and FCU And you are 100% sure you used in the aircraft and the planner lbs?
    • Hi Mark Crabtree, Here is the table for the "CI" Cost Factor:     CI = 80 very Low Fuel but very Long Time.   Greeting Martin.