Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• ayuda, en mi airbus a320 no puedo maniobrar, el joystic se me queda trabado con las teclas, la unica solucion es hacerlo con el mouse, mi version del juego es FSX:STEAM EDITION, AYUDENME PLS
    • Is there any completed livery-list for the A330, or can we at least get to know the current ones on the list?😁
    • I agree with Otto, something is amiss.  I would remove your Affinity Mask and any other tweaks you have, and give it a try then.  Also, be sure to clear you P3D shaders as the Airbus Pro uses TrueLight and RealGlass.   This could also be  your P3D settings.  If you get a chance, please provide screen shots of your Graphics settings (all categories including World).      
    • everything good with the update?
    • Seltsam, ich bin auch vor ein paar Minuten in Genf gelandet. Gestartet bin ich in Genua. X-Life hat mich ohne Probleme zum Platz geführt SID und STAR's haben wie immer gepasst. allerdings bin ich mit der 737 Zibo unterwegs, aber das dürfte nicht das Problem sein.   Ich handhabe es allerdings so, dass ich, wenn ich mit X-Life fliege, den Flugplan von X-Life erstellen lasse, und diesen dann Punkt für Punkt im FMS "händisch" eingebe. Und das klappt eigentlich auch in 98% aller Flüge ganz prima.   Aber damit sind deine Probleme nicht behoben und ich weiß  nicht, wie ich jetzt helfen kann!   Gruß Hermann