Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

DOWNLOAD, CONFIGURAÇÃO E INSTALAÇÃO

Sign in to follow this  

12 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Thanks again, very interesting!    In your text you describe it as more complex to develop aircrafts in MFS due to the new, a bit more realistic, flight modell. So you think this will slow production of new aircrafts for this new sim down, taking longer time to get a new aircraft in the hangar so to speak?   Best regards   Jan Jönsson
    • Very interesting thoughts!  What I have noticed in the different videos I have watched is that some of the main cities of the world look amazing with all the iconic buildings you would expect. Some other cities (like Stockholm where I live) look amazingly accurate but some of the iconic buildings dont (In Stockholm I would narrow it down to The City Hall, Vasa Museum, Victoria Tower and Friends Arena). I know/hope Aerosoft will produce lots of high quility add-ons. Are you planning to integrate updates to some of the most iconic buildings in nearby cities when producing new airports, could make it even more interesting to buy and (hopefully) would not be very complicated to program? Or maybe compete with ORBX on a totally new product line?   Really looking forward to see what you at Aerosoft comes up with, as soon as I get my hands on MFS on Tuesday.   Best regards   Jan Jönsson
    • I have to admit i'm excited by MFS as well, been testing it long enough. That being said i'm also what Mathijs would call, a hardcore P3D user. I made the move to that platform because i was fed up with complex sceneries in FSX eating all my pc memory. P3D launched, and apart from the dubious EULA it comes with, i'd suggest most users simply ignored that and got on enjoying what is basically an excellent 64bit flight sim, the natural follow on from FSX.   I've bought loads of addons, way more than i need, but the sim looks great with them and i'm enjoying my hobby. I can buy most addons when i feel like it, and will continue to do so. Also always like the modability of FSX and P3D, hell i even just moved over the Helicopter files from FSX into P3D and they work great.   That all being said, for now, the writing is on the wall for P3D. Version 5 is a mess, i have it, won't even try it again until the next hotfix, way too many things wrong with it, so sticking with 4.5 which is probably as stable as it gets. There is a but however, MFS is here, and it is better than anything out there. Will i be annoyed that i will be starting to buy addons for the new sim? No i won't because it's the nature of the beast. I honestly think airport addons will do well in the new sim, and new aircraft obviously. There is so much that is good with this sim, but always room for improvement.   I for one will be happy to add to my new sim, flying round it now to decide which airports i'd like remodelled by Aerosoft and ORBX. Oh, and can we have a new Twotter please?
    • any news about CPDLC progress? Also Report Position will be working?
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts