Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Hello friends,   Is there any webpage to see the cfd server status? I think it's important to know is the server is up or down before trying to connect.     Regards,
    • I have tried the A320 CFM and A321 IAE and both exhibit the issue. I have noticed that if you toggle several switches (Strobe, Beacon, Wing) beforehand, the problem does not show. Also, switching to C & D after loading in a running state (which has the Nav & Logo already in position 2) and all is well.   Randy   It appears to have been mentioned before:  
    • Hi I followed the instructions especially the following section:   To use the CHECKLIST and the COPILOT function it is necessary to load one of the menu – states. You access this menu via the Settings MCDU Main Menu by selecting ACFT STATE. Please load COLD DARK STATE. In real life most likely the maintenance would have prepared the aircraft already before the flight crew arrives, so TURN AROUND STATE could also be a realistic startup state. For this tutorial however please use COLD DARK.   But none of that is appearing on MCDU2, see the attached file.   I also referred to this video where the required menu appears to show up on the copilots side by default, which is not the case for me.            
    • Si estimado, reinicie mi pc y no paso nada. 
    • ¡Ah! Sobre Windows se me olvidó comentar que, aunque oficialmente la actualización de Windows 7 y 8 a Windows 10 terminó el  20 de julio de 2016... sigue funcionando. O al menos seguía funcionando hasta hace solo unos meses. En los últimos años, bien pasado julio de 2016, he actualizado diversos con Windows 7 y, sobretodo Windows 8, a Windows 10 sin problemas. Así que si tienes tu Windows 7 activado correctamente, yo probaría a hacer la actualización.   https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/software-download/windows10   Saludos,