PORTUGUES

O fórum para todos os nossos amigos Portugueses e Brasileiros, organizado por J.Pinto & Alejandro Diaz

92 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 20 replies
  2. Topics
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Paintkit crj 700/900

• 0 replies
  4. SIMstarter NG

• 2 replies
  5. SIMstarter ng

• 1 reply
  6. A320-321 update

• 9 replies
  7. AFCAD de Lisboa

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. acender displayer

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  9. SBGL FOR FSX

• 3 replies
  10. Configurar portas

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Hallo Heinz.   Der Fehler wurde gefunden und korrigiert.   Viele Grüße Christian
    • Hello brandy0018,   welcome here with X-Plane 11 at first   I think, I know what you want. But the ministick will go into the middle position if you release the ministick and so also the view will go back to the middle position if the ministick is an "axis".   With X-Plane 11.30r1 you can configure the ministick also as an Hat Stick. May be this will work better.   I have configured my views with the Hat Button of my Joystick (T.16000). This Hat Button has 6 positions and this  I can configure with the views moving.   For example Hat right -> Rotate View: pan right. As long as I hold the Hat right the view will move to the right. If I release the Hat the view will stop at this position.   But the moving speed is not very fast...   For special views you can configure 20 sets (10 with the numbers 0 to 9 from the num - keypad). First for example set the desired view. Then press CTRL and a number from the numeric the keypad. This saves the view for the used aircraft. If you now press the number (without CTRL) then the view will be restored.   May be the x-camera can do it better, but I don't have installed it here.   Greets Heinz  
    • I would like to have something like in PMDG where - for example - I use TAB+1 for Ias up and TAB+2 for IAS down. As long as I know, it is not supported such an action, but you can use FSX/P3D default key commands [whatever is available] if I have understood correctly.  
    • So ist das ....   Direkt zum downloaden eine Zip Datei  : JD Manual A 320 Neo   gruß Martin 😊        
    • Ah ha... okay.  The route was created by myself based on the ground track for the UPS1 flight. I couldn't find an airway approaching Koln from the NE so I used a direct intending to direct PODER to appropriate published arrival.  What do you suggest?   Thanks guys for the help.... been using PFPX a long time and never had to use the validation before v2; I'm now an old pilot learning new tricks.