General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6667 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. Downloads broken

• 3 replies
  2. Hello!

• 1 reply
  3. Flyjsim

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. Sales

• 6 replies
  5. Mathijs Kok Interview

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. What should I buy?

• 6 replies
  7. A320 Prof NEO

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
  8. World Tour

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply

• Yes, the setting in the configurator is for a stick in mode 1. Thrustmaster hasn’t released that mode1/2 information at day one. So we had to do our own solution.
    • Die genannte Aerosoft Scenery beinhaltet Positionen, bei denen kein Pushback nötig ist. Es geht als Rollout einfach nur geradeaus zum nächsten taxiway. Es sind die 25 Positionen A1, B10 , C2, V135, V153-V178. Traffic Global klassifiziert diese Positionen beim Aufruf deren Übersicht als "unusable". Wie bitte?!?!   Ich bin der Sache nachgegangen und habe festgestellt, dass das Löschen eines kleinen Stück Taxiway aus dem ATC Netzwerk an der Position das Problem behebt. Zum besseren Verständnis anbei Screenshot aus WED. Interessanterweise kommt World Traffic 3 mit beiden (!) Varianten klar und besetzt die Positionen. Bevor ich ein Bug Report bei Traffic Global erstelle, wer bricht hier welche Regel? Ich bin kein Scenery "Artist" und kann daher nicht näher den Finger drauflegen, was da los ist.   Funktioniert:   Funktioniert nicht (Original-Auslieferung)
    • Hi   I have seen that lake Zurich is cut off on the northern shore. Instead of reaching Zurich, it now stops near Kilchberg. Same with the Greifensee south of Dübendorf Air Base. I think we've already had this issue in v4.5 if I'm not mistaken.  I have attached a screenshot to show you what I'm on about. (yes, I'm on the latest experimental version and I use orbx Vector, Base and open LC Europe)   Kind regards   Olivier
    • thanks Mike...now is clear!
    • If you see the green message in sim indicating that a profile has been loaded and all the other button and switches are working fine, I'd say you are good. Might be something with the Duke template. We'll come back to you.