Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6560 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. A330

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies

• I bought an Airbus from Aerosoft A321A320 but I am not able to complete the flight.During the flight, my P3D falls to the desktop.P3d v4.5 can you help me?
    • The issue is to understand what interferes with the A330. I have been flying the A330 everyday since the release and have no issue whatsoever with the speed control on approach nor any CTD. I I'd have the issue reported with the flight model before the update and also the issue with fuel prediction not the other ones ( no missing ring, no speed issue on approach, no CTD...). As for any new product, I thing Aerosoft needs as much info as possible about our configs to be able to identify what can interfere and find some remedial. I'm not saying that it is normal that issues appear in some environment but we can just blame the product and expect Aerosoft to guess on their own where the problem lies. If I look at the speed no decaying in approach for some users, it seems to occurs for some but not all the active sky users. Also I can read that it appeared for one with default P3D weather. But did anyone having the issue try with the calm weather (no wind, no turbulence... No phenomenon at all)?. Maybe the A330 reacts badly to some specific weather conditions and it would help Aerosoft if users affected would send as much details about the weather conditions when the issue occurs. Also it may be a coincidence and be due to other software installed in which case it would good for all users affected to send theirs full config (computer, hardwares, software installed) to try to find some common things to users affected.
    • Hi metzgergva,   Thank you for this reply, I do have some questions to ask you:   1. When I load the aircraft in the Cold & Dark or Turnaround or  Ready for Startup (all state that do not have the motor running) the aircraft load with his throttles in idle mode instead of Shut off, do you also see this behavior. 2. Are you using the PCF 2 jet Quadrant? and is it enable and assigned in PFCcom64.   I also have a T .16000m  Joystick  , that I use for the Airbus series, I have the aileron, elevator and steering axis define, but not the Throttle. Yesterday I  did some test by disabling FSUIPC (not load with the sim) and I configured the Throttles axis of my  T .16000m  Joystick.  With that configuration,  If I load the aircraft in the Cold & Dark or Turnaround or  Ready for Startup (all state that do not have the motor running) the aircraft load with his throttles in shut off mode. But neither my slider on the T .16000m Joystick or the mouse can move the throttles in the sim. Is this normal?    and also , my Joystick slider only works if I load the Ready for taxi state which as the motor running. and when it load the throttles are in the idle position. I also cannot move the throttles back to Shut Off position with my mouse, I can move them forward but not backwards. I guest this is normal.   So I guess that in the Aircraft Checklist or Procedure  from Cold & Dark to ready to taxi, there is something (a switch or combination ) that move the throttles from Shut Off to Idle? This is not done by moving the Throttles arm up or down.   Thanks  Pierre  
    • Nee, die Textur ist farbneutral, der Gelbstich kommt aus der Atmosphäre und hängt von Nebel und Flughöhe ab, da muss man den Blauanteil der Atmosphäre erhöhen (geht auch mit dem Tweak Utility).   Du siehst ja bei niedrigen Fluglagen, dass der Schnee passend aussieht, nur aus gewisser Höhe wird der dann Gelb, was eben an der warmen Atmopshäre liegt.    
    • Ok, kannst etwas genauer sein, welche Textur und wo finden ?