General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6665 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Prepard v5

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  2. orbx

• 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies

• Alles klar, vielen Dank. Grüße aus Nürnberg    
    • The file system is not case sensitive.   And now, we end the discussion here, otherwise I or Aerosoft send you an invoice about that. When Justsim is not „hurry with this“, then simple don‘t pay them for it (for you: don‘t buy there product).   So last: no more questions about Sode internal issues and other product files here.  For the moment, I look this topic.
    • yes, there is a tag there(below under the spoiler I posted more .xml code).   yes, but they are not in a hurry with this, and I myself am interested in finding a solution, thanks for helping.   it is interesting, it looks like it really is so but not in all cases, a riddle...   I changed only: LTAI_SVET to LTAI_Svet2 and now there are no warning now: ---   but why then no warning for LTAI_SVET, because the naming(letter size)  is different(.xml=LTAI_SVET,  SimObjects=model.LTAI_Svet)?:    
    • Since posting uninstalled envtex and improves with default shaders . A little bit more testing and with or without envtex the EFB dims at dawn and dusk . Envtex makes it worse but not sure it is the root cause . Default I see the same thing but a bit more readable . Unfortunately I tend to set up flight at dawn because that when I like to depart.
    • I was only guessing Hans , I have seen this on other planes not all and believe to be a pro atc issue . Using plan g to initially flick radio channels works for me .