Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6610 topics in this forum

1. Twin Beech repaints

• 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. FS Enhancer

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. A-10, few large images...

• 12 replies
  4. Frieght Dogs the Scenery

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
  5. Rome, it's good...

• 13 replies
  6. Live Cockpit

• 1 reply
  7. Any Bronco Updates?

• 4 replies
  8. A320 PIC - navigation

• 3 replies
  9. Piper Cheyenne

• 7 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
  10. From Telegraph to Shorty's

• 3 replies
  11. Elba Problem

• 6 replies
  12. FDC : Descent checks

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  13. Seahawk DME

• 20 replies
  14. Great Company,Great Add-ons

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies

• Thanks FlyAgi, good suggestion, but no luck. Should've mentioned that it was already tried, but with no luck. Currently I have disabled the airport and are living with the default for now. Any more suggestions will be highly appreciated :) 
    • Good question. At the moment I see nothing that affects the compatibility. But I cannot work on issues that are with Windows 7 and SIMstarter NG as I have no Windows 7 any more.
    • Looks like it's time to completely delete the existing installation, ensure it's also removed from the Scenery Library, reboot, then download the complete 1.1 version from your shop account and install that.. The usual cautions about unzipping it first, turning off your antivirus, installing as Administrator, then turning AV back on apply. A reboot after installation is an optional insurance step, but shouldn't be necessary.
    • I just bought the A330 and apparently there are no airport charts unless I pay someone for a subscription?  That was not mentioned before the sale.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • I will test with other Gates to find if Jetways get sunken wheels during Undocking. The wheels issue occurs during undocking and when it finish the wheels become restored. This is not normal. Uninstalling the old version do you mean the files from SODE must be removed as well? I will see if that resolve the problem.