General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6545 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. A330 FSX?

• 1 reply
  2. P3D 4.3 PROBLEMS

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. Airport Modelling

• 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. Icebergs

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Great !  Another question, if I may, concerning variables (A: L:, i.e. not event K:).   in conditions A; or L: variables are specified with there format descriptor ("L:bus:Avionics:State, bool" or "A:GENERAL ENG GENERATOR ACTIVE:1, Bool"). but when assigning (local) variables, you don't specify one (">L:AB_VC_OVH_ExtLight_Nose_Sw").   In your  conditions I only see bool variables. Could we have something like             "Condition": "A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, Knots",           "ConditionValue": "gt 300",   To be frank, I don't see practical use of this for the time being, but when the throttle becomes available ...   Concerning "show button bindings", I have "x_x" with the switches Alternator, Battery, nothing with any other.... But if I specify a text in "FR"  (my system language) in the YokeConfig.json, as already mentionned, it is displayed as expected.   Thanks for dedication.   Gérard
    • Yes sir, all PBR.  I don't notice any frame rate hit, and we still have debugging software running in the Beta.  Performance on my system is pretty much the same as the A320 Series.   My system hardware:  i7-4770K o/c with all 4 cores running at 4.5GHz, GTX 1080 (Vanilla) with 8GB VRAM, 16GB Ram.   Hey, do us a small favor?  When you quote a post that contains screens shots, please delete the screen shots before posting?  This prevents the same images from being posted many times over which increases load times for many users who don't have fast internet connections and reduces our output throughout.  It's something a lot of people forget to consider and quite honestly many people don't realize you can delete quoted graphics before posting, so no harm, no foul.    Many thanks!
    • In my opinion, are the cabin textures pbr?  My question is this, do you consume a lot of fps?
    • Just to verify, when you navigate to: C:\ProgramFiles\LockheedMartin\Prepar3Dv4, do you have a PMDG Subfolder in that Prepar3Dv4 Folder?
    • Hi, disabled the infobar but I continue to hear its sound (i.e. at new Cl). Is it ok anyway?