Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6500 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 469 replies
  2. Aerosoft Acounts

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 475 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
  4. Hello!

• 1 reply
  5. Flyjsim

• 3 replies
  6. Any news from GamesCom?

• 3 replies
  7. Sales

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  8. A320 Prof NEO

• 3 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Hi guys, ive noticed the for a long time but havent got round to posting, im surprised someone else hasn't posted and excited a fix by now for it.   In brief, why doesn't the take off weight and landing weight adjust and change when you alter the fuel quantity?? It only reacts to the weight sliders for passenger and cargo.   For example if you load the aircraft in such a way that it puts landing weight over in to the red using 10000kg fuel, if you take that out in quantities then the landing weight won't change and still stay in the red. Obviously this is the same for take off weight, taking to much fuel should drastically change the take off weight 
    • Also, I noticed that when the ENG MODE selector is set to IGN/START, the duct pressure drops, shouldn't it increase?! Every turbine aircraft I've flown works this way I'd be shocked to know the Airbus measures duct pressure differently. The duct pressure should only drop during an engine start.
    • I noticed today, when the Eng mode selector is selscted to start/ign, the packs turn off normally, and if you take too long to start the engines they then turn back on (like the real plane). I then tried to start an engine and to my surprise it wasn't able to start normally with packs on! Of course, the APU doesn't have enough bleed pressure to start an engine and also run both packs at the same time.
    • EDIT: Responding to Hans's request FSX SP2 -  WIn7 SP1 - CRJ  1.2.3.0   Battery On  Dome Lights On (it is dark at the time of the test)  LAMP TEST 1 -> AVAIL light on (along all other)  LAMP  test OFF I request ground power AVAIL light on    PS: I did not follow the hint I state on previous post         
    • Ich ehrlich gesagt auch nicht. 🙂