Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6555 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 484 replies
  2. Aerosoft Acounts

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 475 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
  4. A330 Professional for FSX

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. F-16 Question

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies

• Good afternoon, when updating via aerosoft updatet does the plane turn completely white?...After turning on the internal check list, the ezdok camera starts jumping.
    • my livery manager isnt even showing up in my menu for the 330 and in the folder i get a 318.319 manager any ideas  
    • some more info. all my liveries are showing in my folder. the stock liveries that came with the purchase. but will not show up in p3d menu.  still cant find the livery manager even if i wanted to download some new liveries. i am very confused. i purchased the crj pro at the same time and all is well with it. downloaded them both the exact same way    
    • I edited the asphalt. Your point of view regarding these corrections is important! Grass was also edited. The seasonality of the grass covers three periods: winter (the grass is slightly covered with snow); spring - summer (grass with wildflowers); Autumn (grass without flowers). P.S. On the screens, asphalt at different times of the day.  
    • I did a flight from Singapore to Perth yesterday and used the fuel planner and I should have had 7,000kg in reserve on landing according to it, but I only landed with 1,200kg   Unlike the A320/321 Professional fuel planning, which is very accurate, the A330 fuel planning needs some creative accounting.  As a temporary fix, I'm using SIMBRIEF fuel calculation and then just adjusting the A330 fuel planner reserve figure until the total fuel in the SIMBRIEF matches the total figure in the fuel planner.  This is a lot more reliable at this stage.