English

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

Subforums

1. Radio Chatter Room

Anything goes, talk is light, moderation strong!

2. Videos & Screenshots, Screenshot contests

Share your video's and images featuring any of our products here.  If we run any contests (we do that a lot) you will find them in this forum section.

6807 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 602 replies
    • 127.4k views
    • 500 replies
    • 121.5k views
    • 24 replies
    • 19k views
    • 0 replies
    • 17.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 17k views
    • 15 replies
    • 14.5k views
  2. Aerosoft Acounts

• 0 replies
    • 12.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Topics
    • 525 replies
    • 146.8k views
    • 245 replies
    • 142.8k views
    • 93 replies
    • 135.3k views
    • 19 replies
    • 70.5k views
    • 17 replies
    • 68.7k views
    • 120 replies
    • 65.4k views
    • 154 replies
    • 64k views
    • 115 replies
    • 61.7k views
    • 126 replies
    • 52k views
    • 68 replies
    • 50.6k views
    • 130 replies
    • 48.5k views
    • 17 replies
    • 47.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 46.9k views
    • 16 replies
    • 45.9k views
    • 90 replies
    • 43.8k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Just be patience, as this is the only thing we can do right now And keep in mind, that the FlightSimExpo 2021 is this weekend. Even if Aerosoft is not attending in person and is not listed as an exhibitor, they are still listed as a sponsor. This could mean, that we could expect something like a small trailer or advertisment.  Many developers will use this occasion to showcase their (opcoming) products to promote them.
    • You all assume that mu schedule actually has dates in it... lol.
    • My point was that it could have been selected automatically without you actively choosing it. Or you accidentally selected it by choosing "via ROBEG", because the standard ILS 09L procedure starts at ROBEG. Otherwise I cannot explain the below 8000 constraint at ROBEG. Other cause may be that there is something wrong in the nav data and it contains a constraint at the end of GITE4R.
    • Hey guys, I don't want to argue with you at all, but certain phrases leave me amazed.   If it is true that boys "work" in their free time, it is also true that I earn my money by working like them. Even if a biannual update of the airports requires weeks of work, it seems to me the least towards those who have bought them.   I don't like this rule that airports sell as they are without an update guarantee (I write it as a paying customer), even if I notice that often - instead - there are updates (good). I just spent almost € 70 for 5 MSFS (Aerosoft) airports taking advantage of the "30 years Aerosoft" promotion, so I'm not a troll who enjoys writing controversial posts but, on the contrary, I appreciate the work of Aerosoft and its developers.   I keep insisting that a biannual update of the airports sold would not be a bad idea.   Cheers
    • I would agree with that statement, if that was the only information we had. But, if you look closely, you can find very detailed information about the state of the project in this thread. Just look at the last post by Mathijs again, it details where the project is at and what the team members are currently working on.   They might not be telling us when we're going to land, but at least we get an idea which direction we're flying and what speed we're at.   (Fun story: I applied for the beta test and didn't get a response, and now I'm torn between hoping that the beta test hasn't started yet, because I might still receive an invitation to join, and hoping that it has started without me, because that would mean we're closing in on the release date.)