Reviews

We love reviews and awards and any we can find will be posted here. If you see one that we missed please report at support@aerosoft.com.

445 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • I was performing some tests during the last weekend using G-EZTB - A320. Best results obtained were on manual landing or at least without auto thrust at final stage. For me obtained values between -200 and -250 fpm are satisfactory. Talking about all this, I would like to rise a question about the usability and importance of those landing rates. We are discussing them too much in several topics already, but they are actually values, which have no any relations with the RL operations and are only used by the VA for evaluation / ranking purposes. How correct is the usage of those rates is a different subject, which I mentioned several times that here is not the place for discussing. Before completing my post, I would like to mention that in RL I am mostly flying with A319 or A320 recently (as a passenger). It was observed that every pilot has his own style of landing. It seems to me that the most important is if the plane meets the targets of touch down within the threshold and stops safely. All other qualifications like soft landing, semi-soft landing, hard landing, etc. I strongly feel have no value since the landing is safe and the AC is with no damages on the landing gears. (Last is very exaggerated of course).
    • Hi, sorry but then I think this has nothing to do with the CL but with the setup of your joystick / rudder...... I am also not able to reproduce this problem and until now no other user reported such a problem. The only thing I can suggest is that you open a support ticket and then someone will try to find / solve your specific problem...... Sorry. Regards, Rolf
    • Hallo Christian,   sieht sehr gut aus.... Danke für die Info.   Gruß heinz
    • Hallo Thomas,   die Log Meldungen habe ich auch. Ich denke aber, das kann nur Carenado selbst beantworten. Ist sicher noch eine Sache der FMOD Sound Programmierung. Genauere Infos habe ich leider im Moment nicht. Hier der Link zu Carenado: https://carenado.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new   Gruß Heinz
    • Hallo zusammen.   Ich möchte euch kurz darüber informieren, dass die Freeware Szenerie EDRN Nannhausen für den X-Plane Flugsimulator den Usern auf der Bahrometrix Downloadseite wieder zur Verfügung steht.   EDRN Nannhausen XP   Nannhausen wurde vom Netz genommen weil kein Support angeboten werden konnte. Nachdem der Support wieder gewährleistet werden kann, steht die Szenerie den X-Plane Usern wieder zur Verfügung.   Die Szenerie wurde ursprünglich und in einer Zusammenarbeit von Daniel Hecht (Fotoaufnahmen) und mir (3-D Modellierung,Texturen,Luftbild) für den FSX und P3D erstellt und veröffentlicht. Später wurde diese Szenerie dann von Dietmar Hanne für den X-Plane Flugsimulator mit zusätzliche Lib-Objekte aufgewertet und in den X-Plane konvertiert. Die Szenerie wird unter dem Label von Bahrometrix veröffentlicht.   Vorschaubilder X-Plane ...