• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Pfad zum Gate

• 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• This was supposed to be a Universal tool for the Simulator and has become a completely incompatible tool on simulator planes. I know all the possible incompatibilities and provisions from the parent company, but I've seen that you're not dealing with it or at least committing to support the users who trusted you by paying for this product, to expect what? I demand 360-degree support after trusting a developer, and I repeat this does not seem to me to be the case. Can we expect a massive update for all the bug-fixes? Implementations of all aircraft profiles?   Thanks in advance
    • Dear Thorsten,   Thank you very much! Of course I realise that many of the improvements are not quite so simple! I also don't see a highly detailed interior, for example, as being that important, but in the end the performance has to be right! Nevertheless, there are of course some important aspects, especially concerning the colour scheme or many details on the airside, e.g. the many doors/roller doors/details on the "ground" of the terminals, trees, or the south side of Terminal 2.   I have already sent you some pictures by PY, I hope they help!   Here, so that others can also see the pictures, but the ones mentioned: The Audi banners (unfortunately I have few pictures, but many where aeroplanes are in front of them...):

Please login to display this image.

The T2-Jetways:

And the sun shades:

• I´ll try to do the best, but it is obvious that adding ALL that requested additional features, like high detailed terminal interiors will lead to totaly different scenery, aka a V3, which we allready have plans for but this would be a completely different scenery and month of work for three team members.  V2 took us allready month to update and incorporate the latest changes like Terminal 1 construction site and new road system . Other than the competitors we did not charge for it. Like we did not with Ibiza V2. But it is simply not possible to overhaul the entire existing Airport now with high def interiors as a simple update. Too much changes will be needed. In fact completely new terminal buildings etc. High dense interiors also require a architectural consequence inside the buildings. New T1 extension is allready prepared for interiors btw. In the meantime I´ll try to fix some of the mentioned issues for V2.   If you like you can drop me a mail with pictures, like in the past, much easier for me. I´m not a frequent monitor of forums. Considering the "Audi Fence" some photos would be nice:-) Or some additional pictures of the allready mentioned things, like grey Terminal shades. You said the O2 advertisement is gone ? Any substitution or just glass ? Thorsten  
    • Dear Thorsten,    Thank you for your message, I hope that my many points will help you to improve Munich!     Oh well, this offer is still valid of course!
    • Stimmt. Der erste Screenshot ist noch in 2.0 entstanden. Die Grasränder sind in 2.1 weg. Das rote „Entry S5“-Schild ist allerdings auch in v2.1 noch an der gezeigten Stelle vorhanden. Habe außerdem noch was für die To-Do gefunden: - Auf „B4“ Richtung „Entry S2“ steht ein rotes „Entry S2“-Schild. Dieses sollte gelb mit geradeaus Pfeil sein.

- Bei „A10“ und „A12“ ist, wenn man von „N“ in Richtung „M“ abbiegt, überhaupt keine Beschilderung vorhanden.

Ist die Thematik mit den schwebenden Objekten in der Gegend der runway thresholds bekannt? Der Screenshot ist bei der Schwelle zu RWY 26R entstanden, bei der Schwelle um RWY 08R sieht es ähnlich aus. Edit: Bei RWY 08L habe ich keine schwebenden Objekte gesehen. Bei RWY 26L  schwebt das CAT II/III B14 Schild.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use