DeltaWing Simulations CRJ 700/900 | Honeycomb Bravo profile | X-Plane 11/12

Create an account or sign in to download this
395 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
61.15 kB File Size
  • Thanks 1

2 Screenshots

About This File

I have created a Bravo profile for the DeltaWing Simulations CRJ 700 & CRJ 900. 3 different profiles correspond to the datarefs before update 1.3.1 for X-Plane 12 (each aircraft needed a different profile) and after (only 1 profile is needed for all CRJs). Notice that in X-Plane 11 the addons use the old system and they need separate profiles in all versions.

To avoid confusion, refer to the list below to find out which file you need to download.

CRJ-700 v1.3.0 or older for X-Plane 11 or X-Plane 12 --> Download DW_CRJ-700_v1.0.json

CRJ-900 v1.3.0 or older for X-Plane 11 or X-Plane 12 --> Download DW_CRJ-900_v1.0.json

CRJ-700 or CRJ-900 v1.3.1 or newer for X-Plane 12 --> Download DW_CRJ-Series_v1.1.json

Below is a list with all the bindings.

• Autopilot/Glareshield lights:
    • HDG
    • NAV
    • APR
    • ALT
    • VS
    • IAS (SPEED in CRJ)
    • AUTOPILOT
  • Annunciator lights:
    • MASTER WARNING
    • MASTER CAUTION
    • ENGINE FIRE (when LH/RH ENGINE FIRE buttons are lit)
    • LOW OIL PRESSURE
    • LOW HYD PRESSURE
    • LOW FUEL PRESSURE
    • AUX FUEL PUMP (when fuel boost pumps are turned on)
    • ANTI ICE (both for wing and cowlings)
    • PARKING BRAKE
    • STARTER ENGAGED
    • LOW VOLTS
    • APU
    • DOOR (only for the L1 door currently, as I didn't find the datarefs for the other doors but it's a WIP)
  • Left Knob:
    • ALT
    • VS (for the VS wheel in CRJ)
    • HDG
    • CRS (only for the left CRS knob)
    • IAS
  • Right Knob:
    • INCREASE the selected knob
    • DECREASE the selected knob
  • Gear Lights

Added in version 1.1:

• Gear Lever Up/Down
  • Autopilot/Glareshield buttons:
    • HDG
    • NAV
    • APR
    • ALT
    • VS
    • IAS (SPEED in CRJ)
    • AUTOPILOT
  • Utility toggles (from left to right 1-7) :
    1. Landing lights (all 3 of them) On <--> Off
    2. Taxi Lights On <--> Off
    3. Navigation Lights On<--> Off
    4. Beacon On<--> Off
    5. Strobes On<--> Off
    6. No Smoking On<--> Off (skipping Auto)
    7. Seatbelts On<--> Off (skipping Auto)

Installation

Make sure you have the latest version of HC Configurator before you use it. After that, open the configurator and go to Profiles -> Import Profiles -> Select Files and import the file you downloaded. Then, with the profile loaded in the configurator (check the blue line at the bottom) go once more to the Profiles menu and press Activate Current Profile. That's it, you are all set.

Support

In a previous profile I made some people have reported issues with importing it in the Configurator. If you have issues importing, loading, and using the profile feel free to leave a comment in this thread. Make sure to mention your operating system, Configurator version, aircraft version, and X-Plane version. I will be glad to help.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Split the v1.0 into separate profiles for the 700 & 900 to solve the issue with the profile not working in the 700.  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have tried importing your profile but the configurator reports that that the selected file is invalid.  I have successfully imported profiles for the Phenom and Kodiak. Thought that I would just let you know.  Thanks for your efforts in sharing anyway.

Problem solved. Version 2.0 of the configurator did not recognise the file. Once I had managed to remove version 2.0,  by using Revo Uninstaller free, and install Version 2.2 of the configurator, the profile was recognised.

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to create this profile. 

On 11/11/2022 at 12:04 PM, Jeywhy said:

Problem solved. Version 2.0 of the configurator did not recognise the file. Once I had managed to remove version 2.0,  by using Revo Uninstaller free, and install Version 2.2 of the configurator, the profile was recognised.

Glad to hear you fixed the issue and yeah I didn't mention that but I made the profile with the latest Configurator version so not sure if it will work with older versions (it looks that it doesn't).

• Like 1

I cannot find Configurator Version 2.2. I can only find one download option which is v2 and the About page of the configurator says v2.1.0. The .json file import says "The selected file is invalid". 

Oh Btw, I am using this CRJ-700 or CRJ-900 v1.3.1 or newer for X-Plane 12 --> Download DW_CRJ-Series_v1.1.json

HoneyComb Configurator v2.1.png

fileimport.png

24 minutes ago, Mystic Aptitude said:

I cannot find Configurator Version 2.2. I can only find one download option which is v2 and the About page of the configurator says v2.1.0. The .json file import says "The selected file is invalid". 

Oh Btw, I am using this CRJ-700 or CRJ-900 v1.3.1 or newer for X-Plane 12 --> Download DW_CRJ-Series_v1.1.json

HoneyComb Configurator v2.1.png

fileimport.png

Never mind. I found the configurator v2.2 installer in the same directory as V2. I was going to the "Setup_V210" folder. Now your .json is working.

• Like 1

I have a 2.1 configurator and loaded DeltaWing-CRJ-Series, however, I don't see anywhere reverser settings.

How do we know if the profile has been loaded correctly?

I have a 2.1 configurator and loaded DeltaWing-CRJ-Series, however, I don't see anywhere reverser settings.

How do we know if the profile has been loaded correctly?

In the configurator you have to import the profile, then from the list select it and then activate it. If done correctly you will see a message in X-Plane saying that it was successfully loaded. It can happen that when the flight loads the profile might not load correctly, but you can reload the config from the plugin dropdown in the sim.

Also, this config does not assign a binding for the reversers. You will have to do it yourself either in X-Plane or in the configurator.

Spoiler

In the configurator you have to import the profile, then from the list select it and then activate it. If done correctly you will see a message in X-Plane saying that it was successfully loaded. It can happen that when the flight loads the profile might not load correctly, but you can reload the config from the plugin dropdown in the sim.

Also, this config does not assign a binding for the reversers. You will have to do it yourself either in X-Plane or in the configurator.

Duplicate, please ignore

everydaynormalgeek, thank you this answers my problem.
Would you mind sharing how you configured reversers? I have tried both in Bravo and X-Plane and I'm getting different behavior when each engine has reverser on, using same (except left/right) command. Thank you.

@Serge Lukefor reversers I assigned the reverser buttons in the commercial throttles to "Toggle thrust reversers #1/2". Once they deploy, I push the throttles forward to adjust the thrust and when I decelerate I toggle the buttons in the throttles again to stow them.  Check the picture I attach for reference.

If you don't want to toggle and then push the throttles, then you can set the same buttons to "Hold thrust reverse at max #1/2" and it will deploy and apply max reverse immediately.

BravoCRJ900.png