B738 Zibo and LevelUp NG for Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo

Create an account or sign in to download this
880 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
4.73 kB File Size

0 Screenshots

About This File

Hi,

I was struggling with most of the published profiles for airliners, so finally started to take a deep dive in the configurator and managed to create profiles for Zibo and LevelUp's B738, FF 757-767, and the E175-195's from X-crafts and SSG.

No development skills, so open to any improvements.

==============================

IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS IMPORTING THE PROFILES IN THE HONEYCOMB CONFIGURATOR:

Some users have reported they were unable to import the profiles via de Honeycomb Configurator. I could not understand why, they worked perfectly well for me. That was until I had to re-install X-Plane 11 and 12 on a new (Windows) computer and I ran into the same problem. I found that the problem had to do with an advice I found on this forum to install the downloaded configurator not via the installer ("AS_HONEYCOMB_XP11WINDOWS_V2200.exe") but via a "SETUP.EXE" in one of the subfolders of the zip-file. I followed that advice and was unable to import my own profile.

The solution was simple:

- I de-installed the HC configurator 

- Then re-installed it using AS_HONEYCOMB_XP11WINDOWS_V2200.exe  in XP11

- I added all my previous AFC and BFC config files to the "D:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\AFC_Bridge\honeycomb_profiles" folder (checked and they all showed up in the HC Configurator)

- Then copied the whole plugin folder ("") from XP11 to XP12

All works well now. Not sure if this an older version of the installer, but it works for me in both XP11 and XP12.

ALTERNATIVELY:

You can also

- add a subfolder "" to your aircraft folder (for example: "D:\X-Plane 12\Aircraft\FlightFactor & StepToSky\Boeing 757-Full\honeycomb_profiles"

- copy the appropriate config-files to that folder, renaming each respectively "AFC_Yoke_Config.json" and "BFC_Throttle_Config.json"

The should then be automatically selected and activated when you load your airplane, irrespective of which version of the HC Configurator you have installed.

This does not solve the problem for mac-users unfortunately. Let's hope Aerosoft comes up with an functional version of the HC Configurator that addresses this issue.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use