TOGA Simulation MU-2 Honeycomb Bravo profile

Create an account or sign in to download this
336 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
278.14 kB File Size

1 Screenshot

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

A small update to match the configuration of the Bravo with the new version of the aircraft (v2.01).

• CRS mode deleted : as written in the documentation, “It is typical to use the pitch wheel on the autopilot controller to set the vertical speed and then initiate this mode (VS mode) to hold the vertical speed”. I bound the command “xscenery/mu2b60/pitch_wheel_nose_up” (and down) to the trim button B of my Alpha Yoke. To pitch the aircraft, ALT and VS modes must be OFF. You may select ALT SEL (button ALT of the Bravo) to capture the new altitude and VS to maintain the vertical speed selected by the pitch wheel.
  • GO around button (previously assigned to beta prop) deleted. For now, I’m using “Bulva’s” temporary solution to assign the commands of the throttle in “modern mode” via a FlyWithLua script and bindings in x-plane menu :

https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/24929-my-temporarily-solution-for-the-throtlle-axle-honeycomb-bravo/

I am still waiting for a new command to map the altitude selector.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use