Create an account or sign in to download this
1270 Downloads
5 From 1 review
436.59 kB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

0 Screenshots

About This File

Profiles for the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. Includes printable labels for the Bravo toggle switches and PDFs explaining the mappings. Important: I suggest creating a blank joystick profile (particularly for the Bravo) in XP11 (to avoid conflicting assignments!) and simply adding in the assignments recommended in the included documentation indicated by an asterisk (*). Tested extensively - if you find any errors please comment or suggest an improvement and I will try to fix as soon as I can!

Currently only the following lights (for the Bravo) are programmed:

• Master Warning
  • Master Caution
  • Engine Fire
  • Parking Brake (only shows if you've set it properly ;) )
  • Anti Ice
  • Starter Engaged
  • APU
  • Door

Note 1: The aircraft needs to be electrically powered for the lights to work.
Note 2: Ensure all Yoke switches are in the up position and all on the Bravo are down before loading up for optimum results. I programmed (most) switches to operate in the direction they operate in the sim.

UPDATE 25 JAN 22: Reverser bindings would only work on the Honeycomb Airbus throttle set - updated to work with the original 'Boeing' style throttles. File included if you wish to use your Airbus levers which adds an extra button (ATS Disconnect on lever 2).

Currently, I cannot seem to program TOGA, Max reverse or AP Disc functions as these variables don't seem to work in the HC Configurator. Will update if a fix appears in the future.

Credits to Dendarian (Ian) who has been incredibly helpful!

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Updated to fix small issue with Reverser bindings on Boeing style throttle setups and small coding issues with lighting panel on the Bravo.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Triple-I

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Excellent! I changed a couple of things for personal preference, but this is outstanding! 

Comes with the files, PDF diagrams, and detailed instructions. Well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use