Create an account or sign in to download this
379 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
46.23 kB File Size
  • Like 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Sim:  X-Plane 11

This is absolutely one of my favorite aircrafts right alongside the Beech Premier 1A that's in my hangar. I hope to post that aircraft profile when I am certain it is complete. This file will do the following (Read the "What's New" update details down below this original content).

LED configuration for the annunciator panel for my Aerobask Phenom 300. I did things a little differently. The LED lights will come on if the criteria isn't met for that particular function (such as oil pressure psi). If the oil pressure is less than what I determined it should be at the lowest setting (i.e., idle speed), the light will illuminate. Same goes for the hydraulic pressure and voltage.

Anti-Ice will illuminate if any of the ice protection is activated, such as wing or engine protection, etc.

Landing gear LEDs are working.

Of course you can set other LEDs that I may not have set up but these are the ones I considered important to me. I did not set up the LEDs for Engine Fire at this time but I will soon. Master Caution and Master Warning covered too many functions to make those work so I did not configure them to work.

Other Functionalities:

Due to the aircraft's three position switch for the taxi and landing lights, I could not replicate the Bravo's two position switches to mimic the three position switch so I turn them on within the aircraft as needed. Here is my switch assignment for those switches that can be assigned (from left to right);

1. Not used, 2. Not used, 3. Nav lights, 4. Not used (Beacon light turns on automatically), 5. Strobe, 6. Speed brake, 7. Emergency light

My lever layout is as follows from left to right; 1. Not used, 2. Not used, 3. Left throttle, 4. Right throttle, 5. Not used, 6. Flaps

NOTE: The white flap handle on the right side of the Bravo is used as follows: Toggle UP= set or release parking brake, Toggle down= not used but might affect flaps

Try my profile and give me feed back if you have any other ideas. Hope you find this useful.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 07/03/22 10:03 PM   See changelog

Released

This is an update to my previous profile for the Embraer Phenom 300.

This new version now includes a working autopilot in addition to all the flight controls and the annunciator panel lights as indicated below.

This is absolutely one of my favorite aircrafts right alongside the Beech Premier 1A that's in my hangar. I hope to post that aircraft profile when I am certain it is complete. this file will do the following...

LED configuration for the annunciator panel for my Aerobask Phenom 300. I did things a little differently. The LED lights will come on if the criteria isn't met for that particular function (such as oil pressure psi). If the oil pressure is less than what I determined it should be at the lowest setting (i.e., idle speed), the light will illuminate. Same goes for the hydraulic pressure and voltage.

Anti-Ice will illuminate if any of the ice protection is activated, such as wing or engine protection, etc.

Landing gear LEDs are working.

Of course you can set other LEDs that I may not have set up but these are the ones I considered important to me. I did not set up the LEDs for Engine Fire at this time but I will soon. Master Caution and Master Warning covered too many functions to make those work so I did not configure them to work.

Other Functionalities:

Due to the aircraft's three position switch for the taxi and landing lights, I could not replicate the Bravo's two position switches to mimic the three position switch so I turn them on within the aircraft as needed. Here is my switch assignment for those switches that can be assigned (from left to right);

1. Not used, 2. Not used, 3. Nav lights, 4. Not used (Beacon light turns on automatically), 5. Strobe, 6. Speed brake, 7. Emergency light

My lever layout is as follows from left to right; 1. Not used, 2. Not used, 3. Left throttle, 4. Right throttle, 5. Not used, 6. Flaps

NOTE: The white flap handle on the right side of the Bravo is used as follows: Toggle UP= set or release parking brake, Toggle down= not used but might affect flaps

Try my profile and give me feed back if you have any other ideas. Hope you find this useful.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Goes into you main X-plane 11 folder following this path.../Resources/plugins/AFC_Bridge/honeycomb_profiles

Hope this helps.