Toliss A319 A321 NEO Airbus Levers

Create an account or sign in to download this
1012 Downloads
5 From 1 review
24.56 kB File Size
  • Like 1

6 Screenshots

About This File

I looked at the profiles for Toliss Airbus A319,A321(NEO) from @kavster and @Jonathan Butlerand took there files as a base to make my own file for the Toliss A319, A321.

First a big shoutout to them for getting me started with there profiles. My profile is for people with the bravo Airbus levers add-on. It should work with the commercial aviation set but you will have to remap the reverse levers.

#update: error in screenshot for mapping the battery 2 to the switch, this was mis mapped with the master 2 switch. corrected the screenshot and did a new upload of the screenshot!

Whats working:

Knobs:

Knobs are the same configured as @Jonathan Butler config

link: 

LEDS

- Landing Gear LED's

- Reversers levers work in the on position

- AutoPilot LED working with AP1 &/or AP2

Parking brake light

- doors light is configured to stay on until doors and cargo bay is closed

- Anti ice is working

- low volts goes on when less then 25 volts

- Apu light comes on when apu is available

- low fuel pressure comes on if any of the pumps are off or if there is a error in the pumps

- low oil

- hyd pressure light

- engine fire comes on if either engine is on fire

- vacuum

- master warning and caution come on when there is a warning or caution

Please look at the screenshots to configure levers and reverse trust, due to a weird mapping the airbus levers (add-on) are different configured than standard commercial av levers.

I you like my work please hit the like button :)

thanks 

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.2.2   See changelog

Released

fixed a bug in the lua script that crashed the zoom, keyboard and mouse when using landing lights and landing lights off

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use