FSX Profiles Alpha and Bravo.zip

Create an account or sign in to download this
8320 Downloads
3 From 3 reviews
9.18 kB File Size
  • Like 1

0 Screenshots

About This File

This profile provides support for FSX users who have purchased the Honeycomb products only to find that they are very cumbersome and time consuming to configure.  As I spent about 20 hours working it all out I thought I would share my profiles and save others the effort.  These profiles are not aircraft specific and should work with most aircraft.

The .txt file provides a detailed description of the assignments and limitations.

Enjoy

Glen

For which Simulator

FSX

What's New in Version V2   See changelog

Released

**************************************************************************************************
I have updated the Bravo Throttle profile to correct an oversight with the gear lights.
The gear lights will now go RED when the gear is in transition, gear lights will be OFF when fully 
retracted and GREEN when fully extended.

I have also programmed Toggle 3 on the Bravo per below;
Toggle 3 - Toggles the NAV (up), GPS (Down) switch.

**************************************************************************************************

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

brendinventer

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

I mean why wouldn't you at least tell people how to install this? Little ridiculous you take so much time and effort which we are grateful for but then decide NOT to help people install it.

• Like 1
Link to review
IkeV

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

How do you install this file?

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use