Toliss A321 honeycomb bravo profile

Create an account or sign in to download this
766 Downloads
4 From 1 review
26.83 kB File Size
  • Like 1

0 Screenshots

About This File

I wanted to create my own profile for the Toliss A321 so here it is.  It is a bit different than the one that is already up here.

Alt, heading, Vs and IAS knob are what they control  and obviously the adjustment knob changes up or down.

Heading button pulls the heading knob out for manual heading hold

Nav button pushes heading button for managed or follow your flight plan

apr button activates approach mode

Rev button activates loc

push altitude button it pulls the altitude knob for manual input. To put back in managed mode you still need to use the mouse on the planes alt knob

altitude lights up when in managed mode not manual mode.

push the VS button and it will pull the VS knob to activate VS (I haven't done the light for this button yet)

Push the IAS button and it will take the plane out of managed speed mode for your speed setting.  The IAS light comes on when the plane is in managed speed mode.

Auto pilot button activates AP1 and lights up when active

Parking brake light comes on with parking brake

starter light comes on if either of the engines or apu starter is engaged

door light comes on and stays on until the doors are completely shut

I haven't done anti ice yet

I havent done low volts yet

Apu light comes on when apu is available

low fuel pressure comes on if any of the pumps are off or if there is a fault in the pumps

Aux fuel pump I haven't done yet

Low oil pressure comes on as soon as the engine oil pressure has dropped below engine 1 or 2 normal idle oil pressure

hyd pressure light comes on if it drops below normal operating range in all hyd systems

engine fire comes on if either engine is on fire

I did not do vacuum yet

master warning and caution come on when there is a warning or caution.

I left the flap switch to be used for your desire.  I wanted to use the flap switch for flaps instead of the lever

If you put throttle 3 and 4 down past the idle position it kills the engine switch and when you put the lever back to idle it turns it on 3 does engine 1 and 4 does engine 2

Both reversers are programed if you have the commercial levers

I am sure I am forgetting something but let me know what yall think.  Its my first submission of a profile.  Hope you enjoy and feel free to give feedback.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Had a mistake in the hydro light I had to fix. 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

black4956

Hi,

thank you for this profile. Basically it's very well done. But - something very strange is  happening  when I activate the thrust reverser.

ENG1 and ENG2 are going to OFF. They will be re-activated when I turn-off the thrust reverser (going to ON again).

Do you have an idea.

I will appreciate any comments on this subject.

with kind regards

Bernd Schwarz

Response from the author:

Hmm Thats odd I will look into that.  Thanks for bringing it up. 

Edit,  Do you have the airbus throttles, commercial throttles or the GA throttles?  The engines are only supposed to be cut if you go past the throttle detent. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use