Majestic Dash 8 Alpha + Bravo Profiles + DASH Control Profile. 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I had a lot of fun learning this aircraft and creating this profile , I have had a few people test for me with success but please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with the profile PM me.

This was created in P3dv5.2 HF 2  - there is a picture of the configuration of the profile in the PDF check that for the throttle pieces you need.

Included is the JSON that is Both Profiles Built into the Export for both the Alpha and Bravo Profiles.

The BaseDash8Controls.xml is the P3D controls exported this set in the simulator controls section under the import option towards the bottom of the menu.

Please read through the Majestic Dash8 Profile Description PDF for a full list of bindings and interactions. 

Thank you all for downloading my profiles it's much appreciated , I'll be working on the 717 and improvements in my previous postings on this site.

Take care out there! and enjoy this profile!

For which Simulator

P3D V5
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks so much for this, been looking for a profile for weeks, Just about to start my own and came across yours.

Seems to work well, I know the LEDs are a work in progress, a bit of feedback.... the vacuum, low volts and starter engaged LEDs seem to stay on after engine start and I cant get them to go off! A few others not working e.g master warning and caution. Happy to help tweak but Ive no current knowledge on how to get them to work!

On 7/16/2021 at 10:41 AM, Phil Aldred said:

Thanks so much for this, been looking for a profile for weeks, Just about to start my own and came across yours.

Seems to work well, I know the LEDs are a work in progress, a bit of feedback.... the vacuum, low volts and starter engaged LEDs seem to stay on after engine start and I cant get them to go off! A few others not working e.g master warning and caution. Happy to help tweak but Ive no current knowledge on how to get them to work!

Awesome! thanks for the feedback I'll be working on them this weekend as i finish up work tomorrow. If you follow along with the File in the Forums it'll alert when i up date. 

• Like 1

Thanks for this, I'm really enjoying it! 

I do find it a little difficult to select a precise heading/altitude, but I supposed that has more to do with the control acceleration in the MJC than the profile? 

Hola, veo que has realizado ese perfil del Dash8 para el P3D v5 ¿ funciona también para el P3D v4.5 ? .
Saludos y muchas gracias por tu respuesta.
Jesús García