Jump to content

Majestic Dash 8 Alpha + Bravo Profiles + DASH Control Profile. 1.0.0

   (0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I had a lot of fun learning this aircraft and creating this profile , I have had a few people test for me with success but please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with the profile PM me.

 

This was created in P3dv5.2 HF 2  - there is a picture of the configuration of the profile in the PDF check that for the throttle pieces you need.

 

Included is the JSON that is Both Profiles Built into the Export for both the Alpha and Bravo Profiles.

The BaseDash8Controls.xml is the P3D controls exported this set in the simulator controls section under the import option towards the bottom of the menu.

 

Please read through the Majestic Dash8 Profile Description PDF for a full list of bindings and interactions. 

 

Thank you all for downloading my profiles it's much appreciated , I'll be working on the 717 and improvements in my previous postings on this site.

 

Take care out there! and enjoy this profile!


For which Simulator

P3D V5
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks so much for this, been looking for a profile for weeks, Just about to start my own and came across yours.

 

Seems to work well, I know the LEDs are a work in progress, a bit of feedback.... the vacuum, low volts and starter engaged LEDs seem to stay on after engine start and I cant get them to go off! A few others not working e.g master warning and caution. Happy to help tweak but Ive no current knowledge on how to get them to work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 10:41 AM, Phil Aldred said:

Thanks so much for this, been looking for a profile for weeks, Just about to start my own and came across yours.

 

Seems to work well, I know the LEDs are a work in progress, a bit of feedback.... the vacuum, low volts and starter engaged LEDs seem to stay on after engine start and I cant get them to go off! A few others not working e.g master warning and caution. Happy to help tweak but Ive no current knowledge on how to get them to work!

Awesome! thanks for the feedback I'll be working on them this weekend as i finish up work tomorrow. If you follow along with the File in the Forums it'll alert when i up date. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for this, I'm really enjoying it! 

 

I do find it a little difficult to select a precise heading/altitude, but I supposed that has more to do with the control acceleration in the MJC than the profile? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hola, veo que has realizado ese perfil del Dash8 para el P3D v5 ¿ funciona también para el P3D v4.5 ? .
Saludos y muchas gracias por tu respuesta.
Jesús García

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Todavía no lo he probado personalmente con p3dv4.5. pero creo que si todas las variables son iguales para la versión v 4.5, debería funcionar. Si carga el perfil y hay errores o algo incorrecto, avíseme qué variables informa y lo probaré y ayudaré como sea posible. Gracias de nuevo. Disculpe el pobre traductor de Google; )

On 9/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, Jesús García said:


Hola, veo que has realizado ese perfil del Dash8 para el P3D v5 ¿ funciona también para el P3D v4.5 ? .
Saludos y muchas gracias por tu respuesta.
Jesús García

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 12:38 PM, airbadger said:

Thanks for this, I'm really enjoying it! 

 

I do find it a little difficult to select a precise heading/altitude, but I supposed that has more to do with the control acceleration in the MJC than the profile? 

hmm I'll take a look it's on an acceleration where if you click once it'll single but accelerates the turning the longer you engage the control.  I can take a look at chaning and adjust things in the profile if you have not found a reasonable in the sim to fix that issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dendarian said:

Todavía no lo he probado personalmente con p3dv4.5. pero creo que si todas las variables son iguales para la versión v 4.5, debería funcionar. Si carga el perfil y hay errores o algo incorrecto, avíseme qué variables informa y lo probaré y ayudaré como sea posible. Gracias de nuevo. Disculpe el pobre traductor de Google; )

 

 

Gracias por contestar, ya lo probaré a ver si me funciona.

Saludos

Jesús García

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15/10/2021 at 0:02, Jesús García said:

 

Gracias por contestar, ya lo probaré a ver si me funciona.

Saludos

Jesús García

 

Hola Dendarian, pues una vez hecha la prueba y resulta que no me sale el fichero en la ventana de los perfiles cuando voy a elegirlo, pero en cambio si que lo tengo con el resto de perfiles.

Adjunto fotografias de ello.

1223907060_20211016_2111321.jpg

1999760150_20211016_2111221.jpg

1808326893_20211016_2110591.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi there,

 

Thanks for the profile.

I have a question about the correct procedure.

So i 

1. Copy the BaseDash8Controls.xml file into documents of P3D folder

2. Import the XML-file into keybind menu in P3D

3. Import the JSON-file into the Honeycomb configurator

4. Push the keybinds for the ALFA and BRAVO from the Honeycomb Configurator into P3D

5. Save the keybinds to a new XML-file in P3D keybind menu so i can import it later when i fly other aircraft.

 

Correct? 

Tom

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for this it works like a charm.

1 question though as I have now discovered Stream Deck:

Where did you get the values you put in some of the commands ie 73946 (just an example)?

Nearly all the complicated buttons ie the APU power have several conditions or variables?

 

Thank you Jon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2021 at 3:24 PM, Jesús García said:

 

Hola Dendarian, pues una vez hecha la prueba y resulta que no me sale el fichero en la ventana de los perfiles cuando voy a elegirlo, pero en cambio si que lo tengo con el resto de perfiles.

Adjunto fotografias de ello.

1223907060_20211016_2111321.jpg

1999760150_20211016_2111221.jpg

1808326893_20211016_2110591.jpg

If you ask in English (I know you can speak it) we may be able to help you.

I have been flying this plane for years and know it well.

 

Cheers 

Jon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...