TFDI 717 (Limited functionality)

Create an account or sign in to download this
432 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
279.98 kB File Size

2 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for TFDIs 717. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

Unfortunately, not all buttons are mapped. This is due to TFDI not creating LVARS for rotary knobs such as ALT, VS, HDG, IAS, CRS and buttons such as NAV, PROF, SPEED etc. Sorry, my hands are tied if they're not there to use. (I do have a question outstanding with the Devs, but I'm reasonably confidant there isn't a way. If there is, I'll update it.)

Basically, this means none of the top block of buttons or rotary knobs work. (Except Autopilot, this works..)

HOWEVER........ I have managed to assign functions to the toggle switches, gear lever, Go Around, Reversers and flap switch (acts as a parking brake) and I've also managed to get the LEDs working.

If you're using something like FSUIPC or LINDA then you can probably make a great job in combination with this profile and complete it.

I've created a button overlays. This version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

For which Simulator

P3D V4
P3D V5

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use