• Create an account or sign in to download this
2982 Downloads
4.7 From 18 reviews
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 Screenshots

About This File

This will only work for the AEROSOFT STORE VERSION of the plane.

This will only work for the CRJ700 DEFAULT LIVERIES.

INSTALL: Place unzipped " CRJ-textures-mod " folder into your Community folder. Install optional windows mod for dirty windows (the best windows) :) Default is clean.

This is a completely repainted cockpit model using Substance Painter. Real life images were used as references. All images are 4K and the highest quality possible in the sim. 

This mod was APPROVED by Aerosoft for exclusive upload on this forum only. 

If I get the Microsoft store version then maybe I could make it compatible with that version. For now, Aerosoft Store version only

Many hours were spent making this one for you all. Enjoy!

-MoreRightRudder + tyler58546

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 6/5/2021 at 7:20 AM, Mahmoud Mahany said:

I installed it, but the hud is deployed and cannot turn it up again.

Does anyone encounter this bug?

It could be because I have not updated the mod for the latest Aerosoft update yet. Eventually it will be updated thanks. 

First let me say this is an excellent mod. Very well done to the smallest details. Although perhaps a bit too well done since I can`t read the displays well (like in real life).
Is it possible to restore the original display contrast? I found GLASS.PNG.DDS on the mod, but no original to replace it.

I am having an issue with the mod. for some reason the Windows create a blurry effect and makes it hard to look outside. unfocused almost. i've attached a default textures vs mod to illustrate what i'm getting. If that can be fixed somehow this will be the addon I've been looking for since the RJ came out

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.11.07 - 20.01.02.42.png

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.11.07 - 20.06.37.90.png

12 minutes ago, HornetAircraft said:

I am having an issue with the mod. for some reason the Windows create a blurry effect and makes it hard to look outside. unfocused almost. i've attached a default textures vs mod to illustrate what i'm getting. If that can be fixed somehow this will be the addon I've been looking for since the RJ came out

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.11.07 - 20.01.02.42.png

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.11.07 - 20.06.37.90.png

I managed to fix it. I just replaced the four windshield files in the mod with the default versions and problem solved. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2021 at 4:02 AM, Henri Lehtinen said:

Are you planning a version for -900 or could it be done manually since the panels are virtually the same in all CRJ versions?

No plans to continue support for this or develop for additional variants. You could prob apply these to the 900/1000 by manually overwriting default files.