Here is my Bravo config file for the HotStart TBM 900 (fantastic add-on for X-Plane).
You will have to map your AP buttons in the X-Plane menu (nb 1-8) by using the specific commands of the TBM (go to "tbm900/actuators/ap"). For my own, I mapped the REV button to VNAV and the IAS to Flight Level Change. In fact, I did not make any change to the Honeycomb default config file at this point, so the X-Plane commands should also work... The CRS function of the rotary knob (nb 14) works for the course when the CDI is selected to LOC.
I mapped the button nb 10 of my throttle 1 to the function "basic/toggle beta prop" ("do nothing" for nb 11) : so, when the throttle is fully back, it activates the reverse range and if pushed a bit forwards, it goes to taxy range. Otherwise, from flight idle to feather and high idle, I'm using the mouse...
The annunciators illuminate as they shoud. For CAS messages :
- Low oil pressure.
- Low fuel pressure.
- Vaccum low (I had to ask to the devs the good dataref and value...).
- Low volts is for "Low voltage".
- Parking Brake.
- Door : illuminates when one door stays open.
- APU is for GPU Door (illuminates when the GPU is still connected).
- Starter engaged for... Starter
- Aux Fuel Pump is for "AUX BOOST PMP ON" (switches ON when the pump is set on ON, switches OFF when the pump switch is on AUTO).
- ANTI ICE is ON to remember you setting the two pitot switches to ON.
- Low Hyd Pressure has nothing to do here with hydraulics : illumininates for INERT SEP ON.
Master Warning or Master Caution illuminates when one of these messages appears.
There is no test fire button in this aircraft, so I do not know if Engire Fire illuminates when it happens...
If you notice some issue, I will do my best to add some correction.