IXEG 737/300

Create an account or sign in to download this
681 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
23.57 kB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello,

Here is the config file I made for my Bravo Throttle Quadrant. All the autopilot functions, with LEDS, are working fine.

Caution :

- I mapped the REV button of the Bravo to the VNAV switch in the cockpit and the NAV one to LNAV.

- The IAS button of the Quadrant is for LEVEL CHANGE.

- The CRS option of the left rotary button is available for the COURSE button in the cockpit.

Or course, you will have to map all the AP switches of the Bravo in X-Plane settings menu, by using the IXEG specific commands (from left to right : heading mode, LNAV mode, APP mode, VNAV mode, ATL HOLD, VS, LEVEL CHANGE and CMD A Toggle) : you will find them in "ixeg/autopilot" (be aware that the x-plane generic commands of the autopilot will not work and the leds will not illuminate on your quadrant).

Sorry, I did not map the annunciators of the Bravo yet : I do not use them and prefer to look into the cockpit...

Hope you will enjoy it to fly this marvellous add-on.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Final version (I guess...) with gear and annunciators leds mapped.

1. Here are the annunciators (both on pilot and copilot side) mapped for the Master Caution panel (click on this pannel, you will see all the annunciators I mapped for the B Quadrant) :

- Low fuel pressure = FUEL.

- Low volts = ELEC.

- APU (not for the APU running, but for the fault annunciators of the APU panel).

- ANTI ICE.

- Low hyd pressure : HYD.

- VACUUM : useless in the 737 but I mapped this led to AIR COND.

When one or more of these annunciators illuminate, the MASTER CAUTION ANN lights on.

2. Moreover, leds are programmed for

- Parking Brake.

- Low oil pressure = the 2 annunciators featuring above the EIS (engine) panel.

- Starter engaged = START OPEN VALVE annunciators (lights on when you turn the engine selector to GND).

- Engire Fire: when the OVHT and FIRE TEST or CARGO FIRE TEST switches are activated, the Engine Fire and the Master Warning annunciators illuminate (did not test if it does when a real engire fire is occuring...).

- Gear : green and red lights illuminate as they should do (should, because I am a daltonian and it's difficult for me to see the difference !).

No leds are assigned for Aux Fuel Pump and Door.

If any issues, thanks for your report, so that I may add corrections.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I really appreciate the time and effort that you put into this but would you consider making the mappings nearly identical to the zibo mod profile available on this forum (rev to loc, nav to vnav, apr to lnav etc)? @danhenri. this is the one done by @highflyer525. Much easier than memorizing two different setups for what is fundamentally the same aircraft.