IXEG 737/300

Create an account or sign in to download this
681 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
23.57 kB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello,

Here is the config file I made for my Bravo Throttle Quadrant. All the autopilot functions, with LEDS, are working fine.

Caution :

- I mapped the REV button of the Bravo to the VNAV switch in the cockpit and the NAV one to LNAV.

- The IAS button of the Quadrant is for LEVEL CHANGE.

- The CRS option of the left rotary button is available for the COURSE button in the cockpit.

Or course, you will have to map all the AP switches of the Bravo in X-Plane settings menu, by using the IXEG specific commands (from left to right : heading mode, LNAV mode, APP mode, VNAV mode, ATL HOLD, VS, LEVEL CHANGE and CMD A Toggle) : you will find them in "ixeg/autopilot" (be aware that the x-plane generic commands of the autopilot will not work and the leds will not illuminate on your quadrant).

Sorry, I did not map the annunciators of the Bravo yet : I do not use them and prefer to look into the cockpit...

Hope you will enjoy it to fly this marvellous add-on.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Update to speed up the rotation of heading bug knob.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use