About This File
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
Final version (I guess...) with gear and annunciators leds mapped.
1. Here are the annunciators (both on pilot and copilot side) mapped for the Master Caution panel (click on this pannel, you will see all the annunciators I mapped for the B Quadrant) :
- Low fuel pressure = FUEL.
- Low volts = ELEC.
- APU (not for the APU running, but for the fault annunciators of the APU panel).
- ANTI ICE.
- Low hyd pressure : HYD.
- VACUUM : useless in the 737 but I mapped this led to AIR COND.
When one or more of these annunciators illuminate, the MASTER CAUTION ANN lights on.
2. Moreover, leds are programmed for :
- Parking Brake.
- Low oil pressure = the 2 annunciators featuring above the EIS (engine) panel.
- Starter engaged = START OPEN VALVE annunciators (lights on when you turn the engine selector to GND).
- Engire Fire: when the OVHT and FIRE TEST or CARGO FIRE TEST switches are activated, the Engine Fire and the Master Warning annunciators illuminate (did not test if it does when a real engire fire is occuring...).
- Gear : green and red lights illuminate as they should do (should, because I am a daltonian and it's difficult for me to see the difference !).
No leds are assigned for Aux Fuel Pump and Door.
If any issues, thanks for your report, so that I may add corrections.