Aerobask-Phenom 300 E Alpha + Bravo Profiles

Create an account or sign in to download this
1156 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
352.07 kB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

Happy Sunday Everyone!

This was created using x-plane configurator version 2.1.0 please make sure you have the latest version installed before importing profiles.

Also make sure to Create a New Control Profile in Xplane and strip all commands out of it.  If you don't you will have double binds.

I am very proud to present to you one of my favorite aircraft and it's subsequent Alpha and Bravo control profiles.

This export contains both profiles in 1 file , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE WALKTHROUGH there is button logic programmed into some of the

switch and Engine start will be the first thing you have issues if you don't read carefully. 

If there are too many questions on how the profile works I will make a guide video on youtube on how all the button logic functions. ( cause i'm crap at writing and explaining ) 

Appreciate feedback , everything is working that is practical on this aircraft,  SOME LEDs need more programming but the majority of them do function correctly with x-plane

Thanks everyone and especially Aerobask and Skunkworx for bringing this beautiful jet to us.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ASCAirLimo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I only have the Bravo throttle quadrant and the json file is not showing to load in the configurator. Do I need the yoke for this profile to work?  Also what do you mean strip all commands of it, don't we just load the profile and everything is set?

Response from the author:

All you need to do is import the profile with the configurator program.  And load the Bravo Profile and Activate it, there are no controls or mechanisms that are linked via Alpha or Bravo it just pulls both profiles in.  X-plane Binds , and what the bravo controller software does are two seperate systems.  Bravo is only triggering events and or variables in the simulator.  X-plane controls if you have a conflicting bind to the bravo in x-plane you will have issues.  So create a special profile with the Phenom that has everything removed from the Bravo Controller for bindings  sorry for the late reply.

Link to review
Govind Vekaria

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Brilliant I have added in couple of suggested changes

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! much appreciated.  I'll take a look at those items in your comment and have a answer for you shortly thanks again!

• Like 1
Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use