Aerobask-Phenom 300 E Alpha + Bravo Profiles

Create an account or sign in to download this
1161 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
352.07 kB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

Happy Sunday Everyone!

This was created using x-plane configurator version 2.1.0 please make sure you have the latest version installed before importing profiles.

Also make sure to Create a New Control Profile in Xplane and strip all commands out of it.  If you don't you will have double binds.

I am very proud to present to you one of my favorite aircraft and it's subsequent Alpha and Bravo control profiles.

This export contains both profiles in 1 file , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE WALKTHROUGH there is button logic programmed into some of the

switch and Engine start will be the first thing you have issues if you don't read carefully. 

If there are too many questions on how the profile works I will make a guide video on youtube on how all the button logic functions. ( cause i'm crap at writing and explaining ) 

Appreciate feedback , everything is working that is practical on this aircraft,  SOME LEDs need more programming but the majority of them do function correctly with x-plane

Thanks everyone and especially Aerobask and Skunkworx for bringing this beautiful jet to us.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It works brilliant. Just a couple of comments. I am not much into altering things , I don't know how to.

1. Parking Brake Off (12) Flaps 1 is deployed okay for Take off. it would be nice if it was only Parking Brake off

2. Flap Lever (16) It would be nice if it could be used as Flap Lever i.e. 0-4 flap setting.

3. if I alter certain commands in X-Plane will it mess up the downloaded profile I am using ?

Thankyou apart from that brilliant

Hello and thank you for sharing.
I think the descrition  is great. Burr I am sorry to ask, where to put the .json file.

I put it in this folder C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\AFC_Bridge\honeycomb_profiles

where the ZIBO went in. But when I start the HC configurator and try to load the Aerobask..... .json it will not show. The ZIBO does show.
What I am doing wrong?

Claudio

On 6/4/2021 at 12:48 AM, Claudio Ricci said:

Hello and thank you for sharing.
I think the descrition  is great. Burr I am sorry to ask, where to put the .json file.

I put it in this folder C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\AFC_Bridge\honeycomb_profiles

where the ZIBO went in. But when I start the HC configurator and try to load the Aerobask..... .json it will not show. The ZIBO does show.
What I am doing wrong?

Claudio

sorry for the late reply this should help let me know if you have issues with it moving forward Glad to help out , this will import the profile and allow you to pick then activate each one 

Thanks for your json files . . . very useful!

However I have an issue with the Bravo NAV button.

I have the Configurator settings as follows for Variable 1 and 2;

sim/autopilot/NAV and 

sim/GPS/g1000n3_nav

However, when I press the cockpit NAV button in flight, I get this DRT response;

Phen300_3.JPG.1911bcc052933b7560d1a810bf685395.JPG

My question is, how do I map the 2 white datarefs into the Configurator with numeric values, when its just a press button?

I'm not an expert at this, so any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

V1.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:06 PM, Peter_T said:

Thanks for your json files . . . very useful!

However I have an issue with the Bravo NAV button.

I have the Configurator settings as follows for Variable 1 and 2;

sim/autopilot/NAV and 

sim/GPS/g1000n3_nav

However, when I press the cockpit NAV button in flight, I get this DRT response;

Phen300_3.JPG.1911bcc052933b7560d1a810bf685395.JPG

My question is, how do I map the 2 white datarefs into the Configurator with numeric values, when its just a press button?

I'm not an expert at this, so any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

V1.

I sent you a Message explaining it a bit deeper but at the 7-minute and 35-second mark , is where he explains the concept of variables and how the honeycomb interprets this.