• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
131 Downloads
5 From 1 review
35.48 MB File Size
  • Like 2

12 Screenshots

About This File

Introducing the FSX Legacy Airlines Pack for the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ550/700. This pack contains 3 liveries made from the ground-up to replicate the liveries available for Microsoft Flight Simulator X's default Bombardier CRJ700. Clean liveries are the default option as of now, but if one wishes a registration, you could ask.

Liveries included are as follows: Orbit Airlines and Pacifica Airlines for the CRJ700, and the purple Executive Jet livery for the CRJ550, in order to reflect its usage as a corporate jet. The pack also includes an additional White livery for the CRJ700 for the sake of relevance of the original CRJ700 paints, but if this bothers you to some extent I could remove it in the next update.

In the future I would be considering to add World Travel Airlines livery down the line, given that the base FSX itself doesn't have World Travel Airlines operating the CRJ700 to begin with. I might be discontinuing the White livery once this is out.

Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "FSXAerosoftCRJ" folder in your Community content folder.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.