FlightSimLabs A320-X

Create an account or sign in to download this
1473 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
2.62 MB File Size

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello sir, looks like the max reverse does not return to idle reverse. I think you forgot the to set variable 2 under MAX_REV OFF to "THROTTLE1_FULL", I also added a condition to ENG1 MAX REV OFF to check if MAX_REV is 1.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:09 AM, C Schaffhausen said:

Hello sir, looks like the max reverse does not return to idle reverse. I think you forgot the to set variable 2 under MAX_REV OFF to "THROTTLE1_FULL", I also added a condition to ENG1 MAX REV OFF to check if MAX_REV is 1.

Can you please share a screenshot of how you fixed his profile? I'm a bit lost.  

Very nice work on the profiles! Thanks alot! 

With the new airbus throttle pack addon from Honeycomb it seems that some of the buttons have changed and now reverse thrust does not work. The autothrust disc buttons are now enabling reverse thrust, not the reverse thrust levelers. Is there an easy way to find the correct bindings to fix / update this? 

Regards

Fred

On 5/14/2021 at 4:17 PM, CAL5822 said:

起落架灯无法显示

No problem on my side, make sure you're using Honeycomb Configurator 2.1.0

Any body have a profile for the new airbus pack? Autothottle buttons engage reverse, and reverse sticks turn off autothrottle.

• Like 2

Nice work.

Does anyone have a code to engage/disengage the pedal steering on the extreme LHS of the pilot?