3178 Downloads
4.4 From 7 reviews
37.21 kB File Size
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

0 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle "Christmas Tree" application to test the Bravo LEDs outside of a simulator environment.

• mind the included Readme.txt for requirements
  • * don't try and run the application together with a flight simulator that is currently driving the LEDs as this might cause unexpected results *
  • minimal usage instructions are available via the "(i)nfo" button

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Paul Roger

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

"Christmas Tree" is a great piece of test software. Simple to setup, easy to use. Just open and run. Clearly displays all the working Leds on the Bravo Throttle Control. Does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Link to review
Binker60

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome tool! Now at least I know my LED lights actually work. Now if I could just get them to work with my sim. Thanks 

Link to review
jeffory

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Agree.  Really nice to be able to confirm the LEDs are working after you convince yourself your hardware is broken.

Link to review

Christmas Tree worked great, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Honeycomb Bravo LEDs all work including the autopilot backlighting. Found out that the PMDG 737-700 was the problem in not lighting up the autopilot backlighting. 🙄

Link to review
CopOut

Worked perfectly.  Great tool to test light functionality on your newly acquired (or old hand) Honeycomb Bravo!  Great work!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use