3416 Downloads
5 From 1 review
569.02 kB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Please refer documentation included for all bindings , if you have any questions or issues please let me know , any improvements or suggestions are also welcome.

Most of the binds are accomplished using ROTOR_Brake codes from mouse click events. 

Enjoy!

For which Simulator

P3D V5

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Corrected Auto Pilot Rotor codes VS and ALT OP / CLB DEC  were reveresed by accident. -Airbus Throttle Pack Lever Profile.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dendarian,

Everything works great except for the throttle bindings in P3Dv5.  I have bound Throttle 1 and 2 to the first two axis from the left, next to the spoiler axis on the left.  The Throttles do not move slowly, they just jump in the detents such as CL, FLX and TOGA.  How can I get them to move slowly from idle to the first detent and so on?

John

On 3/2/2021 at 11:29 PM, John Martin said:

Dendarian,

Everything works great except for the throttle bindings in P3Dv5.  I have bound Throttle 1 and 2 to the first two axis from the left, next to the spoiler axis on the left.  The Throttles do not move slowly, they just jump in the detents such as CL, FLX and TOGA.  How can I get them to move slowly from idle to the first detent and so on?

John

Hi John, check the following below and thanks for the feed back.  The jumping into detents behavior is a behavior adjust that can be made in your FSlabs MCDU Quadrant behavior,  I have mine set to not "STICKY" into the spots.

image.png.e41aa0fbb2f5a48662caef46ed107b16.png

make sure it looks like this , and also make sure your throttle reversers are set in the down position, if you pull them up and push forward that will give full reverse thrust.

image.thumb.png.d88c8c5c96fddfeda89c237bdbfaeda3.png

Flaps and Spoilers should be bound to Y axis and Z Axis Respectively 

Dendarien,

I was traveling for real world work. So I changed my rudder axis to match yours, my Throttle 1 axis was different, so now I have to fiddle with the MCDU throttle detent parameter numbers....will get to it this weekend or early next week...more travel...stay tuned for the update

JOhn

I can't seem to get the reverse thrust to work. When I press the red buttons on either side of the throttles it makes the reverse kick in.

@dawgfan58  check your profile Binds in p3d and make sure something else isn't already bound to that toga switch.  If you are talking about you have the Bravo Throttles and your using the Airbus Ones , I have not programmed that button as of yet , since I'm still waiting for mine to get here.  Let me know and I'll help as much as possible!

Somehow I get an error for two rotor brake codes, which do not seem to exist anymore and the thrust lever detent for max rev aren't working anymore - has anyone a solution to this problem? 

Thank you for posting these files.  Where do we begin?  I am not sure I understand how these work.  Any help please?

On 2/19/2022 at 3:22 PM, actordc said:

Somehow I get an error for two rotor brake codes, which do not seem to exist anymore and the thrust lever detent for max rev aren't working anymore - has anyone a solution to this problem? 

Which Model Airbus and version are you using.  Max rev is how Bravo profile is setup , since the reverse detent is setup as a "button" essentially you can only force it into only full reverse or by idle or 50% by changing the amount of reverse thrust the button uses.

There is a variable out there but you can use Throttle down as a normal variable which just tells the sim to push the throttle just into the idle detent.

image.png.c5117cb5efb8c1749fc0c705df26c19b.png

On 6/11/2022 at 2:45 PM, Ghost20 said:

Thank you for posting these files.  Where do we begin?  I am not sure I understand how these work.  Any help please?

Hey sorry for the late reply if you follow the text files and directions at the beginning of the file you'll be able to load the controls correctly.

There are also a lot of video resources on youtube for loading profiles automatically as well.

if you have further questions feel free to reach out over discord as well my name should be in my profile ; )

It says when importing the profile into the Honeycomb configurator that it is not valid can not be imported. I'm using the latest version from honeycomb. Could you please check

Screenshot 2022-10-01 193931.jpg