0 From 0 reviews
73.44 kB File Size
  • Like 1

2 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template

Carenado FA50 EX v1.1

Import and activate via the Honeycomb Configurator v2.0.0.1

I've had the best success with 2.0.0.1 templates by starting X-Plane 11 and immediately reloading the bindings for all Honeycomb devices via the X-Plane 11 menu (e.g. Plugins > Honeycomb > BFC_Throttle > Reload Bindings).

Honeycomb Config Tool tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaraNet/videos

Obvious note: The blue cells (XP 11) are my own X-Plane 11 bindings.  The dark gray cells are Honeycomb configurator bindings.

• Lights on the throttle quadrant will NOT illuminate without power to the aircraft
  • Detent #2 = Calculates Vref (based only on weight) and assigns this speed to the IAS bug
    • Wasn't able to find datarefs that hold the V speeds
  • Reversers #1 and #3 are X-FEED valves (reverser ON = X-FEED ON)
  • Reverser #2 is Thrust Reverse toggle for center engine (throttle #2 axis controls thrust reverse amount)
    • From what I understand, most (all?) trijet outer engines do not offer thrust reverse
    • You can get all 3x engines to reverse thrust via commands/datarefs
  • Engine Start Procedure (Engine Stop is identical, albeit more sensitive):
    1.     Throttle back/below detent
    2.     Throttle forward, past detent a little bit
    3.     Throttle returned to idle
  • Engine shutdown can be a little flaky if you move the throttle(s) forward too far or too quickly
  • Each engine's respective detent will toggle the latch, XFR PUMP and BOOSTER pump for that engine (and starter buttons)
  • Door button opens cockpit door and outside door, turns on passenger entrance overhead light
  • Releasing parking brake (Bravo button 1) will remove the Carenado static elements if present
  • Overhead lights (button 3) toggles the center console, copilot overhead, passenger entrance and passenger reading lights
  • Pilot overhead light is omitted from Switch #3 because it is tied to the (bright) main cabin overhead lights
  • The red Throttle #1 TO/GA button is not assigned

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template

Carenado FA50 EX v1.1

Import and activate via the Honeycomb Configurator v2.0.0.1

I've had the best success with 2.0.0.1 templates by starting X-Plane 11 and immediately reloading the bindings for all Honeycomb devices via the X-Plane 11 menu (e.g. Plugins > Honeycomb > BFC_Throttle > Reload Bindings).

Honeycomb Config Tool tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaraNet/videos

Obvious note: The blue cells (XP 11) are my own X-Plane 11 bindings.  The dark gray cells are Honeycomb configurator bindings.

• Lights on the throttle quadrant will NOT illuminate without power to the aircraft
  • Detent #2 = Calculates Vref (based only on weight) and assigns this speed to the IAS bug
    • Wasn't able to find datarefs that hold the V speeds
  • Reversers #1 and #3 are X-FEED valves (reverser ON = X-FEED ON)
  • Reverser #2 is Thrust Reverse toggle for center engine (throttle #2 axis controls thrust reverse amount)
    • From what I understand, most (all?) trijet outer engines do not offer thrust reverse
    • You can get all 3x engines to reverse thrust via commands/datarefs
  • Engine Start Procedure (Engine Stop is identical, albeit more sensitive):
    1.     Throttle back/below detent
    2.     Throttle forward, past detent a little bit
    3.     Throttle returned to idle
  • Engine shutdown can be a little flaky if you move the throttle(s) forward too far or too quickly
  • Each engine's respective detent will toggle the latch, XFR PUMP and BOOSTER pump for that engine (and starter buttons)
  • Door button opens cockpit door and outside door, turns on passenger entrance overhead light
  • Releasing parking brake (Bravo button 1) will remove the Carenado static elements if present
  • Overhead lights (button 3) toggles the center console, copilot overhead, passenger entrance and passenger reading lights
  • Pilot overhead light is omitted from Switch #3 because it is tied to the (bright) main cabin overhead lights
  • The red Throttle #1 TO/GA button is not assigned

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use