Carenado Cessna 208 Caravan

Create an account or sign in to download this
790 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
72.64 kB File Size
  • Thanks 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Fellow turboprop flyers - attached are the config files I wrote to use the Honeycomb Bravo/Alpha with the Carenado Cessna 208 Caravan.  All LEDs should work nearly as expected in coordination with the aircraft's.  Obviously you will need to tweak/customize to your individual setup.  Hopefully this saves you some time.

Notes:

-Throttle lever 4 detent is mapped to feather prop, you’ll likely need to tweak default response curve for more realistic functionality.

-Throttle lever 5 detent is mapped to cut fuel, same deal as above - you'll need custom response curves. (E.g.,  shut down engine only when condition lever in detent, not merely when the lever is on the aft stop.)

-Am still working on a LUA script to be able to use map the emergency power  lever to an axis...more to follow.

Cheers,

-Charlie

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great so far except I cannot seem to get the throttle to work. I set lever 3 as throttle in the joystick controls, but I have no movement of the throttle at all. Any ideas?