About This File
What's New in Version 0.5 See changelog
0.5: 15-febr-2021: Public update
- FIX: Annunciator lights not bound to Bonanza lights now also depend on the FSXBusVoltage, instead of the battery switch.
- UPDATED BINDING: Anti Ice light on when Pitot heat on (used to be when off)
0.4: 14-febr-2021: Internal update
- UPDATED BINDING: Bind the LOW VOLT light to the ALT (alternator) light in the Bonanza.
- UPDATED BINDING: Bind door light to Bonanza Door light
- UPDATED BINDING: Reverse cowl flap sense to make it more intuitive (up = in, down = out)
ADDED: Bind the
ATTVS button on the AP panel to the ALT ARM in the Bonanza.
- ADDED: Master Caution light on when oil temp below 38°C and battery switch on
- ADDED: Bind the VS light to the ALT ARM light
- ADDED: Master Warning light on when Oil temp above 116°C or Oil pressure above 100 psi or CHT above 238°C (ignores battery switch state due to logic limitations)
- FIX: Low Fuel Pressure light when fuel pressure below 1.5psi as per manual (used to be 0.85)
- FIX: Low Oil Pressure light when oil pressure below 30psi as per manual (used to be 26)
- FIX: Vacuum light when suction below 4.2psi to match gauge (used to be 3)
- FIX: Cowl flaps typo in readme fixed
For which Simulator